Paul Hanley

Default FS: Audiolab 8000S integrated

If anyone is interested (I'm competing with Ge0's garage sale ) I am
moving to an all digital audio system at home and have a Marantz
ST6000 Tuner and Audiolab 8000S integrated amp for sale. I am asking
$225.00 for the integrated (have pics and specs if needed, made in
England) and $75.00 for the tuner see:
http://www.marantz.com/p_product.cfm...ingle=1&cat=hf

This is home audio eqpt. Sorry for the post in RAC, but I figured most
ppl into mobile audio, also enjoy some of the best equipment in their
homes as well.

I accept Paypal and Shipping is additional.

Paul Hanley

New Creek 5350se integrated amp RB General 0 October 19th 03 06:33 AM
Creek 5350se Integrated Amp RB General 1 September 24th 03 02:11 PM
FS : NOW at Audiogon - Creek 5350se Integrated Amp - full warranty & free shipping RB General 0 July 19th 03 10:30 PM
FS : Creek 5350se Integrated Amp - full warranty & free shipping RB General 0 July 14th 03 06:23 PM
FS : New Creek 5350SE Integrated Amplifier - authorized dealer RB General 0 July 10th 03 11:12 PM