TA7205

Default Need Alpine Schematic

Hi there;

I've got a weird problem with an Alpine CDA-7894.

It's got the left channel out on CD only. Tuner and aux
work just fine.

I've traced the problem to a 40 pin IC chip IC202
It's a TDA 7402 and I don't have any specs on this one.
I'm guessing it's some kind of processor for audio.

Any help appreciated,
Rick
Masterson

A 7894 is still in warranty.
Just send it and a copy of your reciept and
they will fix it for free.

"TA7205" wrote in message
Hi there;

I've got a weird problem with an Alpine CDA-7894.

It's got the left channel out on CD only. Tuner and aux
work just fine.

I've traced the problem to a 40 pin IC chip IC202
It's a TDA 7402 and I don't have any specs on this one.
I'm guessing it's some kind of processor for audio.

Any help appreciated,
Rick

Tony Hwang

Hi,
That chip is audio signal processor which does many things.
Your diagnostics is on target I think.
Do a search on the net. You'll find a replacement chip.
Good luck,
Tony

TA7205 wrote:
Hi there;

I've got a weird problem with an Alpine CDA-7894.

It's got the left channel out on CD only. Tuner and aux
work just fine.

I've traced the problem to a 40 pin IC chip IC202
It's a TDA 7402 and I don't have any specs on this one.
I'm guessing it's some kind of processor for audio.

Any help appreciated,
Rick

ampdoc

Pacific Coast Parts.