Alan

Default Alpine F1 Setup - Anyone familar

I just purchased a F1 setup used.

Where can one download the software/etc to manage/configure the F1
Proceesor via a PC
devil

Did you buy used or new?
If you bought news...dealer will give you software too
If you bought used...I don't know....
I got it...

Bye

Steve Grauman

You can probably order the software direct from Alpine. It probably won't be
cheap, but you'll still come out ahead, seeing as you bought the stuff used.
And why would you want to have such expensive equipment if you can't use it/set
it up properly? You may also get lucky and find someone selling just the
software on EBay, but I wouldn't hold my breath....