Ben

Default Trouble playing Discman through deck

I have one of those el-cheapo set-ups where instead of shelling out
for an in-dash CD player, I have my portable Discman playing through
my tape deck. The Discman takes its power from the cigarette lighter.
Lately, however, it will intermittently loose power, and shut off.
I've determined that the problem does NOT lie in the DC adapter that
plugs into the lighter. Has anyone ever encountered this problem
before? Thanks!

Ben

Masterson

I have a quick guess......

I have one of those el-cheapo set-ups

Ben

"james w" wrote in message v.net...
yeah. is it a sony discman? i've had several over the years, they often
fail where the power adapter enters the unit.

Yes, it is a Sony. I guess I'll use the batteries, or get a real car
CD player! Thanks, James!

Ben