Posted to rec.audio.pro
Rockledge Records Rockledge Records is offline

Default Berliner U77 is Definately Best new High End Mic, I agree!

Hey Dave,

Yea I agree. I bought one a year ago when I was out in LA at the Winter
NAMM and unfortunately didnt even start using it until this past summer
and I'll tell ya, its become my main go-to mic for sure. I have 67s, a
47 and some 87's as well as a Telefunken Ela M 251 (which has always
been my favorite mic, until now!)

I still love the 251 but the Berliner U77 has a great way of making
vocals sit perfectly in a mix without having to do anything at all to
the track.

Looks like the Berliner boys are trying hard to get things going.
We'll see what happens next year. Hoping they come out with some great
new products. Send me some tracks if you have them Dave or email me at
.

Good Luck!

Jimmy/Rockledge Records

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Paul Stamler[_2_] Paul Stamler[_2_] is offline

"Rockledge Records" wrote in message
Yea I agree. I bought one a year ago when I was out in LA at the Winter
NAMM and unfortunately didnt even start using it until this past summer
and I'll tell ya, its become my main go-to mic for sure. I have 67s, a 47
and some 87's as well as a Telefunken Ela M 251 (which has always been my
favorite mic, until now!)

I still love the 251 but the Berliner U77 has a great way of making vocals
sit perfectly in a mix without having to do anything at all to the track.

Looks like the Berliner boys are trying hard to get things going. We'll
see what happens next year. Hoping they come out with some great new
products. Send me some tracks if you have them Dave or email me at
.

Google "rockledge records" in quotes. I think you'll be amused, particularly
by their characterization of their label as "majoe". As opposed to, say,
modal? Or chromatic?

Nice try on the viral marketing, Berliner, but it's a little too
transparent.

Peace,
Paul

Posted to rec.audio.pro

"Paul Stamler" wrote in message
Google "rockledge records" in quotes. I think you'll be amused,
particularly by their characterization of their label as "majoe". As
opposed to, say, modal? Or chromatic?

Er, "major".

Peace,
Paul

Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Paul Stamler wrote:

[...]

"But really, folks, our mics don't suck anywhere near as badly as our
marketing!!"

--
ha
shut up and play your guitar