Onyi C. Ejiasa

Default went to the store today

Got money? Go SOLO. However, make sure you have a very ballsy amp to push
those monsters. Otherwise, go with the Hifonics.

Onyi C. Ejiasa - NWT, NCW, NCLA
[[[[[ Vote For My Install on Sounddomain ]]]]]
http://www.sounddomain.com/id/blaqaltima
Questions + Advice -
"-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-" wrote in message
I was looking at Kicker Solo L7 12"s today. I can get two of them in a
custom enclosure for 800. I have a guy in LA that will get me HiFonics

Zeus
12" woofers for 100 each. I can get twice as many HiFonics and a better
enclosure and an amp for the same price. What setup do you think I should

go
with? SPL and a mix of SQ are the main goals. It would be going into a

1992
Chevy Caprice.

EFFENDI