Jim

Default 1993 infiniti J30

I have a 1993 Infiniti J30, the audio system is not working properly, and I need a keyless entry as well, anybody knows where to get the above items at good price. Thanks in advance.
Stephen Narayan

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 00:41:00 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

I have a 1993 Infiniti J30, the audio system is not working properly, and I need a keyless entry as well, anybody knows where to get the above items at good price. Thanks in advance.

Read the comments in other "Bose" related threads and you should get
some answers and ideas on how to repair replace the Bose system in
your J30....

Stephen Narayan | IASCA Pro Street 1-600 | IASCA Certified Judge 2003
Audio Perfection | RTA system evaluation and tuning |
My System/s: Denon | Clarion ADCS-1 | Orion | Dynaudio | PG ZPA | Blade | Kicker
teamROCS Member #068 |
http://www.teamrocs.com

Why not check out my car audio museum
http://canuck.audioguy.net/gear.html