teamamc

Default subs keep poping

ok here the problem. when i change songs the subs pop and i have no clue
y??. I tryed different ways to ground the amp. but still nothing. can u help
me with this problem. what is making this happen??????????????

Kevin McMurtrie

In article ,
"teamamc" wrote:

ok here the problem. when i change songs the subs pop and i have no clue
y??. I tryed different ways to ground the amp. but still nothing. can u help
me with this problem. what is making this happen??????????????

It's a defective mute circuit in your CD player.

DaMoe

if its a new deck what is the name brand and model. I would at least try to
return it and get another if you can. It's worth a try! Tell me this, A)
Did you have the same amp set up before you added the "new" deck ? B) Was
it popping before you added the CD deck?

"teamamc" wrote:

ok here the problem. when i change songs the subs pop and i have no

clue
y??. I tryed different ways to ground the amp. but still nothing. can u

help
me with this problem. what is making this happen??????????????

It's a defective mute circuit in your CD player.

teamamc

it is a panasonic cq-dpx153u and i just bought it today. A) yes but i tuned
it differently to match the deck i got. B) no it was not. I installed this
deck in my car the amp was from my dads car and i was curious to see what my
subs sounded like in my car. could it be the RCA cables or not???