lawlz

Default Quality Components to go with Alpine 9815

I just bought an Alpine 9815 deck and am looking for some decent
component speakers to go with them. I've got polk 6.5" coax's for real
fill and will be adding a sub and stuff later, but right now I am
looking for something decent up front. I'll most likely run an Amp in
the future, but will just power them with the HU for now.

Any ideas concerning what's out there. I"m hoping to spend around 200
bucks. polk, Image dynamics, focal, diamond, Boston Acoustic, etc????
so many choices, what do i do???

--spencer

PS. I don't have access to a car stereo shop so unfortunately I can't
really listen to any of my options. my music tastes are quite varied,
so i'm mainly concerned with sound quality at medium to high volumes.

"CD Quality" MP3 Andy Fish General 2 May 5th 04 01:29 PM
Napster, Rhapsody, etc. - Audio quality good enough? Bill Adams General 0 March 13th 04 03:53 PM
Help! Looking for a quality system with alarm/sleep timer capabilities. Kim Buttleman General 0 February 19th 04 07:58 PM
Pioneer Silver Era components for Sale (tuner, decompressor, time-tunnel reverb) ME Designer General 1 December 24th 03 02:55 AM
FS: Alpine KTE-270D 2 din install kit / Honda / Acura Ethan Car Audio 0 July 8th 03 07:48 AM