Girish Verma

Default MP3 CD Player HELP PLS

Hey guys i just got installed my kenwood MPV622...the guys at futureshop
installed it but didn't set it up at all. Newayz i got 2 10's in my car
(Phoenix Gold subs) a 1000 watt rockford fosgate amp and this new MP3 cd
player..i'm wondering if neone can tell me how to set up the features for
it. Especially the features relating to
NF Level (non fading level) the options i have is -15 to +15. what should i
choose?
HPF (Front/Rear High Pass Filter) the options are THROUGH/100/125/170Hz..
what should i choose? (right now i have it at 100 dats wut the guy at the
shop todl me to do.

LPF NF (Non fading low pass filter) 50/80/120/Through Hz.. which one should
i choose

Volume offset V-Offset/V-OFF -8 to +or- 0

now even the manul doesn't explain wut settings do and di have no clue wut
do so since my old cd player didn't have all this only has Bass Treble and
Fader control.. Any help from neone would be GREATLY APPRECIATED. Thanx for
readin this and i really hope someone writes back.

Scott

"Girish Verma" wrote in message
news
Hey guys i just got installed my kenwood MPV622...the guys at futureshop
installed it but didn't set it up at all. Newayz i got 2 10's in my car
(Phoenix Gold subs) a 1000 watt rockford fosgate amp and this new MP3 cd
player..i'm wondering if neone can tell me how to set up the features for

well thats good, bud

it. Especially the features relating to
NF Level (non fading level) the options i have is -15 to +15. what should

choose?

I would guess that they hooked the non fading inputs up to your sub. I did
have an install once where the guy hoked the rear preamps to sub??????
but anyway, I would guess that this is your sub volume.

HPF (Front/Rear High Pass Filter) the options are THROUGH/100/125/170Hz..
what should i choose? (right now i have it at 100 dats wut the guy at the
shop todl me to do.

this is your onboard crossover I would go with 125 if your using factory
speakers or 5.25 speakers or smaller. 100 hz crossover point for 6.5 (would
actually go 80 if was an option). This just keeps the base out of your highs

LPF NF (Non fading low pass filter) 50/80/120/Through Hz.. which one

should
i choose

I would go 80 on your subs but I like to crossover where my highs left off
(whats up with the non matching freq?)

Volume offset V-Offset/V-OFF -8 to +or- 0

hmm... someone else will have to help you out here bud

now even the manul doesn't explain wut settings do and di have no clue wut
do so since my old cd player didn't have all this only has Bass Treble and
Fader control.. Any help from neone would be GREATLY APPRECIATED. Thanx

for
readin this and i really hope someone writes back.

have fun

portable MP3-DVD player Jenny General 0 May 23rd 04 06:01 PM
Looking for a CD player with specific features... George Thorogood General 2 May 11th 04 04:57 PM
Looking for a portable CD player with a real resume feature Bice General 0 July 27th 03 04:19 PM
CD Player Problems jbicking Car Audio 0 July 19th 03 04:42 PM
In-Dash MP3 Player question Vickie Car Audio 2 July 13th 03 08:23 PM