Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.misc
Matt[_4_] Matt[_4_] is offline

Default Behringer UCA202 USB adapter

I purchased a Behringer UCA-202 USB adapter. I'm using windows XP and
Cool Edit. Using 3 seperate computers I cannot record into any
computer. However playback does work. I've checked and rechecked all
the audio settings both in the control panel and on my sound Blaster
Audigy 2 panel. When record is selected, the "OK" is grayed out. I
tried another brand of USB adapter on these computers and the same
thing. I'm told no drivers are necessary because it is a USB Audio
Codec which windows recognizes. Any clues?

IP-Bus adapter for ipod Sean Scott Car Audio 3 February 15th 05 02:10 PM
WTB: AC Adapter Norman Marketplace 0 December 13th 04 08:51 PM
Looking for FM adapter/wireless audio adapter CQMMAN Car Audio 6 November 29th 04 11:53 AM
NTB RF changer adapter Sartore Family Car Audio 0 October 16th 04 05:09 AM
BEHRINGER SHIPS THE Behringer V-AMPIRE LX1-112 SGAE1976 Pro Audio 0 November 12th 03 10:43 PM