Posted to rec.audio.car
Erik Hovind

Default Crackling/popping coming from speakers, cutting out at higher volume

I have a sub amp and a 4ch amp in my car, and yesterday suddenly all 4
speakers on the 4ch started making a crackling/popping/staticy sound,
increasing with volume, to the point where they totally cut out if the
volume is high enough.

What could this be? Wires touching somewhere?

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

"Erik Hovind" wrote in message
Turned out to be a bad ground

Well, I was glad to be of service. Any time, dude.

MOSFET