Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default St. Joseph, The Holy Spirit on 12-22-04

Saint Joseph, The Holy Spirit says, "I could write pages, I could
deliver thousands and thousands of Words, but at this time I have
spoken in a manner that I know will be remembered, because It stated
things that were automatic to know, because it is lived with every day
by everyone who lives what We call 'the human role'."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON DECEMBER 22,2004 AT 1:32 P.M.

SAINT JOSEPH, THE HOLY SPIRIT

"I am Saint Joseph.

We All smile to hear this little one speak on Important Subjects,
defining the Importance of how an individual can reflect and give
honor, dignity, hope, and good example.

Today throughout the world there are millions of men, women and
children who feel the need to talk, to act and to be a part of what is
occurring in an open manner, way and purpose, such as...(He is showing
me something. He is showing me a golf course. He is showing me
airplanes. There are three. He is showing me a huge, huge area where
people are laughing and talking and enjoying each other.)

There are Several of Us present. We have shown this little one
something to awaken her memory to how important it is for human beings
of all ages to partake in association with other human beings,
hopefully always to find a more in-depth understanding of what is
morally correct, morally pure, and morally an asset to what human
minds, actions and practices can use to enjoy the physical of human
life and the mental association it draws them to.

What I have just spoken is Important, because you do live in a
time wherein there is so much misconception to what is morally correct,
morally pleasing to The Creator, and morally beneficial to the Soul or
Souls of others.

Human life has an advantage above and beyond what it oftentimes
shows. Human beings of all ages do not always act in an example way,
giving hope, assurance, and a better understanding of the Gifts of
human life and how they can be easily portrayed.

I know I speak differently at this time, but it is important for
individuals of all ages to see and to understand that human life is not
created for an ordinary manner of living or goal. Human life was
designed a long time ago, according to The Creator of All Things to
show that human life was created to follow a path that nothing else
created was the custodian of. It is called 'a Soul'.

We heard the child speak on a Statement she understood to have
been. This pleased Us All, because so few, so little is ever talked
about that was an ideal situation for the past, but also important for
it to be practiced in the same format at this time in which you live,
with dignity, assurance and respect.

I have not spoken like this for a long time, but the life of a
human being is of the Greatest Importance, because the human being has
a Portion within it that is a Portion Beyond what It can be seen to be.

I could write pages, I could deliver thousands and thousands of
Words, but at this time I have spoken in a manner that I know will be
remembered, because It stated things that were automatic to know,
because it is lived with every day by everyone who lives what We call
'the human role'.

So many Blessings pass through this Gift of Divine Love that gives
strength, because It has such Purpose for the Souls of those who will
use this Gift to be example, aiding others to follow a more Divine
Consideration and Hope.

I could speak hours, because those in the living state have no
idea how many Souls Here Where I Am, want so much for those in the
living state to see human life as a Gift of Divine Love for the
Greatest Goal ever created, and that is for the Soul to be returned to
The Creator and be called 'a Saint'."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Geoff@work

wrote in message
oups.com...
Saint Joseph, The Holy Spirit says, "I could write pages, I could
deliver thousands and thousands of Words, but at this time I have
spoken in a manner that I know will be remembered, because It stated

Whatever gets you through the night. But please keep it to yourself.

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.pro
John L Rice

"Geoff@work" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
Saint Joseph, The Holy Spirit says, "I could write pages, I could
deliver thousands and thousands of Words, but at this time I have
spoken in a manner that I know will be remembered, because It stated

Whatever gets you through the night. But please keep it to yourself.

geoff

I've seen this advertised on TV, so it's no secret. Isn't Saint Joseph the
cough syrup that helps you sleep . . . or is that Nyquil or Robitussin?

John L Rice