Len Krauss

Default Combo AM/FM, DVD, CD, TV-Tuner

Anyone have any experience with the newer "car radios" that are an
all-in-one AM/FM, DVD, CD, TV-Tuner, Remote Control, 12V Combo? You of
course provide your own monitor and speakers.

A guy out of Hong Kong sells them (no-name brand) on eBay for around $150 +
shipping. I think Pioneer makes one in the well over $500 category.

I'm trying to cut down clutter aboard a boat, and one of these cheapies
would be a
big help, IF IT WORKED. I don't expect audiophile or HDTV performance, but
if it's just junk I don't want to mess with it. Can someone please advise --
I'm new to this stuff.

Thanks.
Len

--
Eliminate "ns" for email address.

AntiSpammer

Good deal. some of those no-name brand does work in a way "value for money".

Whats the brand name btw?

Wiseman says : you always get what you pay for.