John

Default FS: Must sell fast - 16 Track Digital Home Recording Studio

Need to sell quickly as a bundle:

- 2X Tascam DA-38 digital tape machines (8 tracks each, 16 total) and sync
cable (only has a few hours logged)
- 1X DBX-1066 2 channel compressor/limiter - 1X Lexicon MPX-1 stereo
reverb
- 1X Yamaha REV-500 stereo reverb
- 1X DBX-160X single channel compressor/limiter - 1X ART FXR Elite effect
processor

All units are in excellent working order.

The gear is in a mobile rack mount unit (which you can have as well) and I
no longer have the boxes so if you live in the Los Angeles area, that
would be best so we can arrange a pickup. The entire list of items is
yours for $1,200.

If you're interested, please contact me at:

Thanks,

John