dany

Default Walkman WM-D6C worth repairing?

I have an old professional walkman I used to use to record my dj sets.
It has been well taken care of and looks almost new. However, when I
recently pulled it out after a few years of sitting around, it will
not playback or record. The transport works but I'm getting nothing
from it.

Does anyone have any idea what the repair might cost? It has great
sentimental value to me and I'd like to use it again.

Thanks,
Dany