Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Extranu1

Default Fs Tandberg 3002A preamp

FS Tandberg 3002A preamp everything works all switches smooth and power up
excellent cosmetics looks just like the tuner same style. But I have no use for
it
I have an integrated amp and no reason to buy amp to use this unit. I have no
manual but it all looks straight foward so it must go. When new 1200.00 asking
155.00 obo. will box up very well.