Thomas

Default Sansui TU-717 mods

Many places you can go to do this:

a user in Audiogon is selling his TU-717 mod version and he has many info in
his selling page:
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.p...unr&1062295651

www.classicaudio.com has a tech dept. that can do the job.

Don Scott in NJ can also help you out. (check him out in Audiogon)

Depend on where you live and pick the nearest one.

Tom

"Nothing40" wrote in message
om...
Hey guys..

I was just reading a bit online about my tuner (A Sansui TU-717) and
noticed mentions of filter mods for improving reception.One site notes
that when modded it makes a decent DX tuner,Something I'm recently
interested in.

So, I'm wondering if anybody here has done this,and if anyone can
offer advise?
What do I change the filters with? The site noted replacing only one
set.I think one set is for narrow,and one is for wide bandwidth,it's
switchable on the front panel.

I'd suppose that replacing them with crystal filters would be better
than the ceramic one's in there now? I dunno,I'm new at RF stuff. ;-)

Any suggestions?
I'd also be interested in other mods also. :-)

Thanks! Patrick.