Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Default Badlands420

boopsie yanks the teat, but the milk of humor done run dry.

Yet here you and your buddies are, hanging on my every word. It's like
having three little Taco Bell Chihuahuas yipping at my heels, except
Chihuahuas are occasionally amusing.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 29, 6:56*pm, "ScottW" wrote:
On Nov 29, 4:43 pm, vinyl anachronist wrote:

On Nov 29, 6:26 pm, ScottW wrote:

On Nov 29, 4:20 pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Boon said:

At the same time, I once had an argument with him about pot. He
had a
zero-tolerance approach to its legalization, even though he
could
provide no evidence of its harmful effects.

That's odd. Legalization would turn weed into a profit center for
government
instead of the money pit that interdiction is now. Doesn't Scottie
realize
that every dollar of tax paid by others is one he doesn't have to
worry
about?

He said it used to irritate his lungs, and that was enough to make
it
BAD in his eyes. Remember, Scott always thinks about how the issues
affect HIS life.

Then Witless should want tobacco to be banned also. What's his plan
for
replacing the lost tax revenue from tobacco products?

*Marc's just making **** up...again.

You mean like how you've lied about my family?

We had that conversation in your kitchen.

*Only in your fantasies.

I would have destroyed your
feeble argument, but I was a guest in your house.

Just like you destroy arguments on usenet.
With pure fiction.

Is 2pid talking trash?

Really?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 29, 2:28*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
Actually, it sounds like you get off thinking about strangers thinking
about your cock.

Mrs. Badlands, just a moment ago: "Dude, this guy spends more time thinking
about your cock than I do!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I bent over a headless corpse and anally ****ed her.

Did you hava a good weekend, "cupcake"" LMOFLZ!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

I bent over a headless corpse and anally ****ed her.

Oh well, at least you finally found a woman who didn't turn you down.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

boopsie, don't be selfish.

boopsie yanks the teat, but the milk of humor done run dry.

Yet here you and your buddies are, hanging on my every word.

Did you notice you aren't get any compliments on your "jokes"?

It's like having three little Taco Bell Chihuahuas

Oooh. Bad taste. She died recently. Are you a necrophiliac like Bratzi?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

I would have destroyed your
feeble argument, but I was a guest in your house.

Just like you destroy arguments on usenet.
With pure fiction.

Is 2pid talking trash?
Really?

Scottie R angry... again.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

boopsie launches another spitball.

I bent over a headless corpse and anally ****ed her.

Oh well, at least you finally found a woman who didn't turn you down.

If you weren't such a ****, somebody might chuckle at that gibe. Or even give
you an LOL. But since you are a ****, no such luck.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

If you weren't such a ****, somebody might chuckle at that gibe. Or even
give
you an LOL. But since you are a ****, no such luck.

As I'm not a 12 year old girl, LOLs don't mean much to me.

Sincerely,
****420

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 28, 6:03*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in ...

On Nov 28, 4:44 pm, "badlands420" wrote:

If I was regarded as witty by someone like you, I'd ****ing kill myself.

You sound just like 2pid.

There is no greater "flame" than that. ROLZLMZAOZ!

Yeah, you really got me that time. I think the three of you should have one
of your little self-congratulatory circle jerks in celebration.

Or we could discuss the point I made regarding the Vikings' defense
vs. offense. ROTFLMAOZ!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Did you notice you aren't get any compliments on your "jokes"?

No, but that's quite reassuring now that you mention it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

boopsie has a breakthrough.

If you weren't such a ****, somebody might chuckle at that gibe. Or even
give you an LOL. But since you are a ****, no such luck.

As[sic] I'm not a 12 year old girl

Bad grammar aside, congratulations are in order. Embracing reality is the
first step on the road to recovery.

Now just stay out of those chatrooms, Louella.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Bad grammar aside, congratulations are in order. Embracing reality is the
first step on the road to recovery.

Have you ever seen a human vagina?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

boopsie, have you actually learned how to type with one hand?

Bad grammar aside, congratulations are in order. Embracing reality is the
first step on the road to recovery.

Have you ever seen a human vagina?

Of course I have. I've never been inside one, though.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Have you ever seen a human vagina?

Of course I have.

Your mom's doesn't count, George.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

boopsie, you are quite the little lowlife.

Have you ever seen a human vagina?

Of course I have.

Your mom's doesn't count, George.

How about your mom's?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

How about your mom's?

My mother's a goat, you sick ****.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 10:15*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
So you're going to welch on the $1000 you owe me?

No, come on over and get it. We'll drink some scotch.

Give me your address. I hope it's better scotch than the cheap crap
Scott tried to serve me. And don't ruin it by putting it on the rocks.
No self-respecting scotch drinker puts ice cubes in a glass of single
malt.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 10:57*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
boopsie yanks the teat, but the milk of humor done run dry.

Yet here you and your buddies are, hanging on my every word. It's like
having three little Taco Bell Chihuahuas yipping at my heels, except
Chihuahuas are occasionally amusing.

And the Chihuahuas are completely disembowling you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 30, 12:10*am, "badlands420" wrote:
Did you notice you aren't get any compliments on your "jokes"?

No, but that's quite reassuring now that you mention it.

Ignorance is bliss.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 30, 7:48*am, Boon wrote:
On Nov 30, 12:10*am, "badlands420" wrote:

Did you notice you aren't get any compliments on your "jokes"?

No, but that's quite reassuring now that you mention it.

Ignorance is bliss.

It's pretty bad when all you do is recycle lines from 2pid: "Being
insulted by the likes of you is a compliment".

Oooops. When 2pid says it it's actually "Being insulted by the like's
of you is a complement". LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 30, 9:09*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Nov 30, 7:48*am, Boon wrote:

On Nov 30, 12:10*am, "badlands420" wrote:

Did you notice you aren't get any compliments on your "jokes"?

No, but that's quite reassuring now that you mention it.

Ignorance is bliss.

It's pretty bad when all you do is recycle lines from 2pid: "Being
insulted by the likes of you is a compliment".

Oooops. When 2pid says it it's actually "Being insulted by the like's
of you is a complement". LoL.

It's clear that our pot-smoking buddy has either ran out of gas...or
he left his house already running on fumes. It amazes me when witless
schmoes like this think they're somehow getting the better of anyone.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

And the Chihuahuas are completely disembowling you.

Where, at the disembowling alley?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

And the Chihuahuas are completely disembowling you.

Where, at the disembowling alley?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 30, 10:12*am, "badlands420" wrote:
And the Chihuahuas are completely disembowling you.

Where, at the disembowling alley?

Sugar, is that you? LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 30, 10:12*am, "badlands420" wrote:
And the Chihuahuas are completely disembowling you.

Where, at the disembowling alley?

Are you trying to be ironic again? Tsk tsk.

By the way, where's my $1000?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 30, 10:54*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Nov 30, 10:12*am, "badlands420" wrote:

And the Chihuahuas are completely disembowling you.

Where, at the disembowling alley?

Sugar, is that you? LoL.

In my defense, my right hand is all wrapped up in a bandage due to a
knife mishap. I'm sure there will be plenty of typos to come.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Nov 30, 10:12*am, "badlands420" wrote:

And the Chihuahuas are completely disembowling you.

Where, at the disembowling alley?

Sugar, is that you? LoL.

In my defense, my right hand is all wrapped up in a bandage due to a
knife mishap. I'm sure there will be plenty of typos to come.

Typo "gotchas" are typical of Sugar. I wonder if he's a pothead too.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

In my defense, my right hand is all wrapped up in a bandage due to a

knife mishap.

Wow, you can even **** up suicide?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Are you trying to be ironic again?

No, I'm just mocking you, Zorro.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

And the Chihuahuas are completely disembowling you.

Where, at the disembowling alley?

Are you trying to be ironic again? Tsk tsk.

I'll bet even boopsie knows that was just a pun.

By the way, where's my $1000?

Shouldn't that be $5000?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Witless's eyelids are clamped shut.

We had this discussion in front of Art (who was on my side)

Marc Phillips lying on usenet again,
and the sun rises.

You didn't contradict Marc's assertion that you're totally against legalizing
pot because you don't like the smoke. Did somebody 'misinterpret' your
earlier barking, or are you being 'misinterpreted' now?i

--
"There are words and there are definitions.
Sometimes the definition of a word changes with context."
-- Scottie Witlessmongrel, RAO, June 24, 2009

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 30, 1:37*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
In my defense, my right hand is all wrapped up in a bandage due to a

knife mishap.

Wow, you can even **** up suicide?

No, I can't. You mom likes to be cut when I **** her. She says it
reminds her of the pain she feels knowing that she brought you into
the world.

(Note, everyone, that I had to step down to a momma joke so our
pothead football geek could finally feel properly insulted.)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Boon said:

And the Chihuahuas are completely disembowling you.

Where, at the disembowling alley?

Are you trying to be ironic again? Tsk tsk.

I'll bet even boopsie knows that was just a pun.

By the way, where's my $1000?

Shouldn't that be $5000?

Dear Goat****er,

http://tinyurl.com/lfyqlv

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 30, 1:42*pm, ScottW wrote:

wrote:

Boon said:

[...]

So now you're admitting you are a big pothead just like your dad,
"Badlands420"?

We had this discussion in front of Art (who was on my side)

*Marc Phillips lying on usenet again,
*and the sun rises.

You have a habit of being unable and unwilling to stand behind your
own words. There's not a single person here who thinks I lied about
what you said that day. Not even you, you big pussy.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 30, 1:51*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in messagenews:1388h5ht5kaoo7rg7ff2qosq3fqvg3vrfj@4ax .com...

Boon said:

And the Chihuahuas are completely disembowling you.

Where, at the disembowling alley?

Are you trying to be ironic again? Tsk tsk.

I'll bet even boopsie knows that was just a pun.

By the way, where's my $1000?

Shouldn't that be $5000?

Dear Goat****er,

http://tinyurl.com/lfyqlv

So now you're a total douchebag. Kudos!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

And the Chihuahuas are completely disembowling you.

Where, at the disembowling alley?

Are you trying to be ironic again? Tsk tsk.

I'll bet even boopsie knows that was just a pun.

By the way, where's my $1000?

Shouldn't that be $5000?

Dear Goat****er,

http://tinyurl.com/lfyqlv

PS- Is it true your initials really stand for "Goats Molest Me?"

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

There's not a single person here who thinks I lied about what you said that
day.

Speaking for others because you know your opinion doesn't matter =
Cataclysmically epic fail

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 30, 1:58*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
There's not a single person here who thinks I lied about what you said that
day.

Speaking for others because you know your opinion doesn't matter =
Cataclysmically epic fail

If you say so, pothead. To people unaddled by drugs, that sounds just
like truth by assertion.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Default 200 posts, bitches!

I'd like to thank Zorro, Goat****er, and FailOut Boy for making me the new
pwner of this newsgroup (term used loosely). Y'all are entirely too kind.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

http://tinyurl.com/yd6gmgz