Wes Jacson

Default TV7D/U 7355 settings

Well I pulled out a Harmon Kardon today to recap and thought I would test
the 7355 output tubes.Well I finaly found a tube that I can not get the
settings for my TV7D/U.I searched around and could not find it in all the
regular places.Got the May '73 supplement but it just aint there.Or in any
of the other documents I found.
Anyone got this one? Hope so.
Have a Nice Day.
WesJ...........

cowboy

Tube Voltage Selector Bias Shunt Range Press Minimum

7355 6.3 HS6-3850 20 - D 3
34

cheers!

cowboy
(world's largest seller of TV-7 tube testers)

"Wes Jacson" wrote in message
Well I pulled out a Harmon Kardon today to recap and thought I would test
the 7355 output tubes.Well I finaly found a tube that I can not get the
settings for my TV7D/U.I searched around and could not find it in all the
regular places.Got the May '73 supplement but it just aint there.Or in any
of the other documents I found.
Anyone got this one? Hope so.
Have a Nice Day.

Wes Jacson

Far Out Cowboy,I am grateful.
Where did you get it? Did I miss it? I downloaded every document I could
find. And there are a few.
Nice thing about this testers,they are well documented.
Any way Thanks alot.
Wesj.....