Ruthven Z. Nocturn

Default Social/Political objections to my studio's clientele. Okay?

I've had some moderate success with my small project studio in having
small groups or vocalists come down to track demos or what not.
However, I have serious problems with some of the clientele's
backgrounds. For example, they might be christian, or they might look
a bit too different than other people in my "neighborhood". What I'm
asking in short, is am I legally bound to have to allow any person
into my studio and do business or can I "filter" them? Whenever I
have to record these people's "music" I get this strange feeling that
my gear has been "tarnished" somehow, even though I charge them quite
a bit more than my "normal" customers. I'm sure some here can relate?
Thank you.

-R.N.
David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"Ruthven Z. Nocturn" wrote in message om...
I've had some moderate success with my small project studio in having
small groups or vocalists come down to track demos or what not.
However, I have serious problems with some of the clientele's
backgrounds. For example, they might be christian, or they might look
a bit too different than other people in my "neighborhood". What I'm
asking in short, is am I legally bound to have to allow any person
into my studio and do business or can I "filter" them? Whenever I
have to record these people's "music" I get this strange feeling that
my gear has been "tarnished" somehow, even though I charge them quite
a bit more than my "normal" customers. I'm sure some here can relate?
Thank you.

-R.N.

The choice is, has been, and shall remain yours. You have every right
ro "reserve the right" to refuse service to *anyone* at your discretion.

Consider hiring a 'second' if the matter is personal and the cash flow is
still needed. After all, is it really your gear that is tarnished, or your
personal beliefs and principles? The latter can be worked around.

--
David Morgan (MAMS)
http://www.m-a-m-s DOT com

KevinHalpin57

are you ****in' serious or what????
tarnished????

George Gleason

feeling that
my gear has been "tarnished" somehow,

Tarn-x and a little elbow grease will get rid of that
Peace
george

---