Default The KISS Amp 300B project resumes

Gentlemen, rodents, friends, one Roman, even Australians and Canadians:

The KISS Amp 300B project resumes as of today. This notice will be
followed by the public index page KISS 100, of which you should keep
the latest dated version which will appear again and again on RAT every
time I change something or revise an already published chapter. I shall
also post a single article KISS 125 immediately and when I can get into
Lycos (down for maintenance) some more lightly revised chapters (leave
downloading for a few days as more important stuff follows soon) and,
for the first time, illustrations will start to flow. Those of you who
are coming in halfway through the project can get a sense of it by
starting he
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/

The KISS Amp 300B project is strictly for tube lovers. To ensure that
the project continues for those who are interested, I have a polite
request:
PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS TRANSISTORS OR TALK TO PINKERTON IN THE KISS
THREADS.
If you cannot restrain yourself from discussing transistor **** on a
tube conference, or if you really cannot resist the troll's overtures
and absolutely must talk to him,
IMMEDIATELY START A NEW THREAD.
That seems a minor courtesy to request on behalf of those enjoying the
project, many of whom have already killfiled the troll.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Andre Jute

Stewart Pinkerton

On 31 Mar 2005 19:44:01 -0800, "
wrote:

[...]

Interesting attitude, since I only ever make easily verifiable
tube-based technical points in this thread, but Jute feels the need to
respond with multiple ad hominem attack threads and ludicrous comments
about 'transistor ****'. Who do you think is more insecure?