Default A review

" wrote in message
hlink.net...
http://mixonline.com/products/review...sra/index.html

Yes, I know the above is no longer one of their current products, but it
mentioned the fans and how quiet they are.

Here's another link to info on the PLX line
http://mixonline.com/mag/audio_qsc_audio_plx/index.html

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
hlink.net...
http://mixonline.com/products/review...sra/index.html

It doesn't hum, and it doesn't blow fuses. Neither does my washing machine.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...
http://mixonline.com/products/review...sra/index.html

It doesn't hum, and it doesn't blow fuses. Neither does my washing
machine.

Thanks for admitting you don't knowthe difference between an amplifier and a
washing machine.

Robert Morein

et...

" wrote in message
hlink.net...
http://mixonline.com/products/review...sra/index.html

It doesn't hum, and it doesn't blow fuses. Neither does my washing
machine.

Thanks for admitting you don't knowthe difference between an amplifier and

washing machine.

Thanks for admitting you plagiarize Arny Krueger.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

et...

" wrote in message
hlink.net...
http://mixonline.com/products/review...sra/index.html

It doesn't hum, and it doesn't blow fuses. Neither does my washing
machine.

Thanks for admitting you don't know the difference between an amplifier
and

washing machine.

Thanks for admitting you plagiarize Arny Krueger.

Better to plagiarize someone who knows what they are talking about than do
as you do and spew forth nonsense.

Robert Morein

wrote in message
ink.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

et...

" wrote in message
hlink.net...
http://mixonline.com/products/review...sra/index.html

It doesn't hum, and it doesn't blow fuses. Neither does my washing
machine.

Thanks for admitting you don't know the difference between an amplifier
and

washing machine.

Thanks for admitting you plagiarize Arny Krueger.

Better to plagiarize someone who knows what they are talking about than do
as you do and spew forth nonsense.

Mikey, plagiarism is bad. You owe us all an apology.

paul packer

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:46:02 GMT, wrote:

Thanks for admitting you plagiarize Arny Krueger.

Better to plagiarize someone who knows what they are talking about than do
as you do and spew forth nonsense.

You mean if you're going to copy, by all means copy from the best.
Well, Arnie isn't it. :-)

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:46:02 GMT, wrote:

Thanks for admitting you plagiarize Arny Krueger.

Better to plagiarize someone who knows what they are talking about than do
as you do and spew forth nonsense.

You mean if you're going to copy, by all means copy from the best.
Well, Arnie isn't it. :-)

He's correct on audio matters, where Morein is an idiot.

Robert Morein

wrote in message
.net...

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:46:02 GMT, wrote:

Thanks for admitting you plagiarize Arny Krueger.

Better to plagiarize someone who knows what they are talking about than

do
as you do and spew forth nonsense.

You mean if you're going to copy, by all means copy from the best.
Well, Arnie isn't it. :-)

He's correct on audio matters, where Morein is an idiot.

Mikey, I'm afraid you don't have the mental capacity to judge.
You have a weak mind.
Stick with TV and beer.
Remember, Mikey, as a lower class person, you have genetic limitations you
cannot overcome.

Robert Morein

wrote in message
k.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

wrote in message
ink.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

et...

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

http://mixonline.com/products/review...sra/index.html

It doesn't hum, and it doesn't blow fuses. Neither does my washing
machine.

Thanks for admitting you don't know the difference between an
amplifier
and
washing machine.

Thanks for admitting you plagiarize Arny Krueger.

Better to plagiarize someone who knows what they are talking about than
do
as you do and spew forth nonsense.

Mikey, plagiarism is bad. You owe us all an apology.

Yawn.

Confirmation of Mikey's low moral character, noted.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
news

wrote in message
k.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

wrote in message
ink.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

et...

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

http://mixonline.com/products/review...sra/index.html

It doesn't hum, and it doesn't blow fuses. Neither does my
washing
machine.

Thanks for admitting you don't know the difference between an
amplifier
and
washing machine.

Thanks for admitting you plagiarize Arny Krueger.

Better to plagiarize someone who knows what they are talking about
than
do
as you do and spew forth nonsense.

Mikey, plagiarism is bad. You owe us all an apology.

Yawn.

Confirmation of Mikey's low moral character, noted.

Pot, meet kettle.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

wrote in message
.net...

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:46:02 GMT, wrote:

Thanks for admitting you plagiarize Arny Krueger.

Better to plagiarize someone who knows what they are talking about than

do
as you do and spew forth nonsense.

You mean if you're going to copy, by all means copy from the best.
Well, Arnie isn't it. :-)

He's correct on audio matters, where Morein is an idiot.

Mikey, I'm afraid you don't have the mental capacity to judge.
You have a weak mind.
Stick with TV and beer.
Remember, Mikey, as a lower class person, you have genetic limitations you
cannot overcome.

Keep it up Bob, eventually you're bound to get something correct, even if
it's not the size of the telescope.