Frederick Potts

Default Well my latest disgrace to the craft "Ode to Larry the Cable Guy" is now on

Well my latest disgrace to the craft "Ode to Larry the Cable Guy" is now on
soundclick.

http://www.soundclick.com/pro/defaul...&content=music

This is my first "Sony Acid" project, everything but the vocals is done in
loops.
All I can say is "Thank God for the day job"
Regards, Fred

Roger W. Norman

Nice. Plenty funny, and not badly played, even if only for a few bars! g

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

"Frederick Potts" wrote in message
Well my latest disgrace to the craft "Ode to Larry the Cable Guy" is now

on
soundclick.

http://www.soundclick.com/pro/defaul...&content=music

This is my first "Sony Acid" project, everything but the vocals is done in
loops.
All I can say is "Thank God for the day job"
Regards, Fred

Kurt Albershardt

Roger W. Norman wrote:

Nice. Plenty funny, and not badly played, even if only for a few bars! g

Biker bars?