Samuel Groner

Default Looking for PAR-review

Hi
I'm looking for the review of the FM Acoustics ClassAmp M-1 pre in PAR
9/97; I tried to e-mail the PAR-people but did not get any response.

Could someone scan this page(s) and post a link? Would be very
helpfull indeed.

Thanks a lot
Samuel

hank alrich

Samuel Groner wrote:

Come on! Nobody got 6 min left for me? Would really appreciate your help!

I don't keep 'em around; it takes at least 7 minutes to read a whole
PAR. I doubt many folks archive PAR. The ad/content ratio makes it
nearly pointless.

I'm looking for the review of the FM Acoustics ClassAmp M-1 pre in PAR
9/97; I tried to e-mail the PAR-people but did not get any response.

I'd keep trying or phone 'em to see if they have back issues. They have
the index of issues online, but not the issues.

--
ha
Samuel Groner

Have you tried contacting FM Acoustics (or going to their web site) to
see if they have the review? The company is still around, isn't it?

Yes, 30 miles from my home...

Chances are if it's favorable, and I'm sure it is, they have it posted
or at least available to send as a reprint.

It's not on the website; I ordered once different papers from them
including this review - I got everything except - you know.

But still a good thought, will call them again!
Thanks
Samuel