Eric Desrochers

Default Please recommand an entry level dual voice coil 10 or 12 inches sub

LOW BUDGET!

Anything that will work in a 1 cu-feet sealed or ported enclosure. 2 X
4 ohms coils. Sound quality or power handling is more or less of a
factor, Radio-shack welcome!

PS it's not for my car!

Thanks!

--
Eric (Dero) Desrochers
http://homepage.mac.com/dero72

Hiroshima 45, Tchernobyl 86, Windows 95
Les

"Eric Desrochers" wrote in message
LOW BUDGET!

Anything that will work in a 1 cu-feet sealed or ported enclosure. 2 X
4 ohms coils. Sound quality or power handling is more or less of a
factor, Radio-shack welcome!

PS it's not for my car!

Thanks!

Ebay! You can find killer deals there all the time. Also, check out
www.partsexpress.com for good deals. You'll find either no name brands or
perhaps the Dayton line for great prices.
I've bought some no name brand buyouts and have been pleasently surprised
with them.

Les

Eric Desrochers

Thanks!
--
Eric (Dero) Desrochers
http://homepage.mac.com/dero72

Hiroshima 45, Tchernobyl 86, Windows 95
Eric Desrochers

Marcus wrote:

http://www.discountave.net/tspi10carsu7.html

Thanks, but I'm affraid it's still too expensive. We are looking at
half that amount of money for the sub in this project.

--
Eric (Dero) Desrochers
http://homepage.mac.com/dero72

Hiroshima 45, Tchernobyl 86, Windows 95

Brandon Buckner

Here ya go:

Brandonb

Eric Desrochers wrote:

Marcus wrote:

http://www.discountave.net/tspi10carsu7.html

Thanks, but I'm affraid it's still too expensive. We are looking at
half that amount of money for the sub in this project.

jpswanberg

Default Please recommand an entry level dual voice coil 10 or 12 inches

jl audio w0 line...jps

--
jpswanberg