Posted to rec.audio.pro
finylvinyl

Default Vinyl FS-26,302 Items Online

Hello:
I currently have in stock over 100,000 vinyl records,mostly
Canadian pressings spanning the 50s to the 00s. All(and I do mean all!)
kinds of music here,but 60s to 80s rock,pop & country LPs & 45s and
70s to 00s 12"singles,along with Rolling Stones memorabilia are
specialties. I also have lots of contacts throughout Canada & lots of
untouched stock,so please do send a wantlist & I'll do my best to track
your items down. Right now there are 26,000+ items in my online
catalog,which you can browse and securely order from at either
www.finylvinylrecords.com or http://finylvinylrecords.musicstack.com I
also handle bulk lots of 45s from 25 cents each & bulk lots of LPs from
50 cents each. Please email for info on these great deals. I'm always
looking to buy large vinyl collections,though I'm only interested in
items located in Canada. I'm NOT INTERESTED in acquiring any more easy
listening,polka or old time,religious or classical vinyl. Nor am I
interested in 78s,but I'd love to buy more LPs,12" and 45s. Thanks for
your time,hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers!

Roberta Brokenshire

Finyl Vinyl Records