RB

Default boom boxes

Some years ago they were called "boom boxes". I still see 'em in stores
today. Essentially, they're a big, unitized CD player/steereo thingees
about the size of a suitcase. Some have detachable speakers, some don't.

What are they called today?

RB

OK. Dumb me just found out they're STILL called boom boxes. Sorry for the
posts.

storage for CDs w/o boxes Andy Fish General 2 July 3rd 04 02:20 PM
BABY WANT BOOM BOOM Joscelin Car Audio 0 May 31st 04 07:09 AM
Any FAQ's or guidelines on designing ported boxes using bassbox 6 pro or winisd? wicked1 Car Audio 0 January 21st 04 12:48 AM
source for Studio boom Stefan Garr Pro Audio 3 November 20th 03 05:20 PM
FA DLC MS-808 Main Station and Three CP-100 2 channel boxes Bruce Braun Pro Audio 0 November 14th 03 01:00 PM