Brian Beattie

Default Home Cinema equipment on eBay

After twenty years retailing computer equipment and latterly home cinema
products, the shop lease has come to an end and I have reluctantly decided
not to renew it. I'm not sure retirement will suit me, but there you have
it. I have cleared all the the computer stock locally, but considerable
stock remains from the AV department. I offer some items now to show the
variety, and will be offering the rest over the next few weeks, all being
well. Keep looking for DVD players, speaker separates and sound servers, all
of which we have on offer.

These are new items, unused and in original packaging. Some may have been
handled to show a customer, but all are mint condition. The (slightly
subsidised) £10 per item postage and packing allows me to send them insured
via CityLink to a UK address.

Closing Mon 15th
Denon AVR-3802 amp dts 6.1 DVD-audio SACD
Panasonic DMR-E30 DVD-RAM Video Recorder
Panasonic SC-DM3 complete home cinema DVD 5.1
Yamaha CDR-HD1300 Recorder Copier 80Gb

Closing Mon 22nd
Denon DVD 1600 Audio Video player Dolby dts
Harman Kardon CDR30 CD recorder with HDCD MP3
Panasonic DVD XV10 silver player Dolby dts
Panasonic SA-XR10 Amp Digital Receiver Tuner

Bid on eBay.co.uk!

Living in Northern Ireland?
Avoid postage and Escrow by collecting locally in Belfast.

Check out full details via my homepage at:
http://members.ebay.co.uk/aboutme/firesale999/