Arnold Holbrook

Default Any general stereo equipment market guides availble?

Are there any general stereo equipment market guides availble,
covering all or most equipment by type, model and some specs and
features descriptions?

It's been a while since I shopped for stereo equipment, but I know
Stereo Review used to publish one. Have they published one this year?
Could anyone recommend anything more thorough?

Anything of this sort available on line?