MarkZimmerman

Default Denon Turntable on sale in Chicago "Cheap"

About a year ago a friend gave me the following turntable. He was getting rid
of all his LPs and switching to CDs. He had gotten a new cartridge and stylus
about a month before he gave it to me. I used it briefly (Just long enough to
realize that I preferred CDs as well). It's been sitting under my bed ever
since. Especially since my musical tastes had changed from show tunes to
classical and I had many classical CDs already. So, I'm willing to sell it to
someone who still has a large LP collection. Am asking $80 for it. I would
prefer someone in the Chicago area, as I'm afraid to ship something I consider
to be delicate. (Yes, I know, the tone arm is locked in place, but I'm still
afraid of shipping it.) So, if you're interested in it please e-mail me
directly. I also have a decent LP collection. The show tunes are fair fairly
well used, but my ex's LPs are in pretty good shape if you would like to take
them along with you when you pick up the turntable.

Details are as follows:

Model # Quartz DP-33F
Direct Drive Automatic Record Player
Fairly new Cartridge & Stylus

Items on it:

Power Button
33/45 Switch
Anti-Skating
Locate Button
Repeat On/Off
Lifter: Down Up
Stop Switch

Best,

Mark Allen Zimmerman * Chicago
Richard Wagner -Dagwood-

Do you still have this? I live N of Chicago and would be interested.
DagW00d
"Tigers Older brother DAG"
Richard Wagner -Dagwood-

Do you still have this? I live N of Chicago and would be interested.
DagW00d
"Tigers Older brother DAG"
Richard Wagner -Dagwood-

Do you still have this? I live N of Chicago and would be interested.
DagW00d
"Tigers Older brother DAG"
MarkZimmerman

Still have it. It's resting peacefullly under my bed!
Best,

Mark Allen Zimmerman * Chicago

MarkZimmerman

Still have it. It's resting peacefullly under my bed!
Best,

Mark Allen Zimmerman * Chicago
MarkZimmerman