Posted to rec.audio.misc
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios[_3_] Tzortzakakis Dimitrios[_3_] is offline

Default New cables...

Just got 6 meters (2*3m) of Kimber Kable 4pr, which cost 9 euros per meter,
and 2 Azur Cambridge Audio RCA to RCA cables, for 15 euros each, cash from a
local stereo shop here in Iraklion, Crete, Greece. The difference is
something to write home about. (www.kimber.com) , (www.cambridgeaudio.com) I
also got some cheap headphones, acme pro for 20 euros. I am also making cds
from records, with good results (good enough to hear on my stereo).

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering