Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Fella

Default RAO witnesses pure evil

richardgraham - evil
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Fella" wrote in message
news

richardgraham - evil

I second that. I also think it is drug induced. This is a terrible end for a
human being.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

I second that. I also think it is drug induced. This is a terrible end for a
human being.

You're just saying that because you think tweaking is tweaking is tweaking.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Robert Morein said:

I second that. I also think it is drug induced. This is a terrible end
for a
human being.

You're just saying that because you think tweaking is tweaking is
tweaking.

Yes, an endlless loop of puttering, with insanity as the only exit. One of
the most eminent mathematicians of the 20th century, Kurt Godel, tried to
unify all of mathematics by glueing his books together. He ended up in what
we know as the looney bin, though Dr. Richard Graham might prefer to refer
to it in a more pc manner.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

I second that. I also think it is drug induced.

You're just saying that because you think tweaking is tweaking is
tweaking.

Yes, an endlless loop of puttering, with insanity as the only exit. One of
the most eminent mathematicians of the 20th century, Kurt Godel, tried to
unify all of mathematics by glueing his books together. He ended up in what
we know as the looney bin, though Dr. Richard Graham might prefer to refer
to it in a more pc manner.

All very interesting, but weren't you really suggesting Shovels uses crystal
meth?

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Robert Morein said:

I second that. I also think it is drug induced.

You're just saying that because you think tweaking is tweaking is
tweaking.

Yes, an endlless loop of puttering, with insanity as the only exit. One
of
the most eminent mathematicians of the 20th century, Kurt Godel, tried to
unify all of mathematics by glueing his books together. He ended up in
what
we know as the looney bin, though Dr. Richard Graham might prefer to
refer
to it in a more pc manner.

All very interesting, but weren't you really suggesting Shovels uses
crystal
meth?

My conjecture is, that he may be a user of controlled substances. The most
common is cocaine. "Crystal meth" leads to very rapid visible effects, such
as loss of dentition within afew years. Cocaine is found more in urban
areas, while crystal meth tends to be rural. In London, cocaine is "in."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 20:32:10 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

, Kurt Godel, tried to
unify all of mathematics by glueing his books together.

Gee, I wish I'd thought of that,. Utterly brilliant.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

wrote:

, Kurt Godel, tried to
unify all of mathematics by glueing his books together.

Gee, I wish I'd thought of that,. Utterly brilliant.

Bit of a sticky wicket, wouldn't you say?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

Kurt Godel, tried to unify all of mathematics by glueing his books together.

Gee, I wish I'd thought of that,. Utterly brilliant.

Bit of a sticky wicket, wouldn't you say?

No worse than garden-variety Kroologic, I'd say.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Robert Morein said:

Kurt Godel, tried to unify all of mathematics by glueing his books
together.

Gee, I wish I'd thought of that,. Utterly brilliant.

Bit of a sticky wicket, wouldn't you say?

No worse than garden-variety Kroologic, I'd say.

Would that be model airplane glue?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

wrote:

, Kurt Godel, tried to
unify all of mathematics by glueing his books together.

Gee, I wish I'd thought of that,. Utterly brilliant.

Bit of a sticky wicket, wouldn't you say?

I just hope that before applying the glue he made certain all the
books were perfectly aligned. Otherwise what's the point?