Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default What?

On Mar 26, 7:46*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Mar 25, 7:41*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,

*"GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon burbled:

I can't read what Bratzi writes. He thinks verbosity is a sign of
intelligence.

Same with PLF. You can tell from his crappy writing skills that he
sleeps
with
a thesaurus. It's like he's still auditioning for TONE.

For a so-called "professional," you sure are a laughingstock,
no-credibility
journalist. Even Jilly makes fewer writing mistakes than you do and Pudge
is
far better writer than you are. Deal with it, bumbler.

Oh oh. *Scott will, I'm sure, criticize you for praising Shhhh's and
George's writing. *I know that because he's very consistent in his
actions.

*Do you really think that was praise? *Seriously? *LoL.
*Try not to be so obviously desperate in your trolls.

ScottW

I should have never stated that George is a better writer than you. *
Your right.

LoL.