parataxicdistortion

Default WTB: ADC Accutrac 4000 parts (remote control, tonearm)

Hello All,

I am in the midst of rehabilitating two ADC Accutrac 4000 EW turntables and
am searching for two things:

1) original aluminum "sphere-shaped" infrared REMOTE control RECEIVER unit.
It plugs into the rear of the plinth (turntable base) with a standard RCA
plug.

3) tone-arm "connector" into which the headshell mounts? I need the
aluminum
piece that secures the headshell to the tone-arm "connector" as well.
Sorry, I don't know the actual name for these parts...bear with me, please.

If you happen to have access to either or both of these items please reply
to this post.

Best regards,
P.D. (Parataxic Distortion)