Igor

Default Recommendation needed - cabels for system

Hello,

My system is made of Electrocompaniet ECI-2 amp (50 W /8 ohma), Cyrus dAD3Q
cd player, speakers are Audio Epilog, model Cortez, handmande by local
manfacturer here in Croata, 88dB, 10 Ohma. These speakers are using Focal
drivers, the sound is detailed with good extension in bass, very good
soundstage, but with some sharpness in high freq.

My previous amp was Maranty PM 66SE and I've replaced it with ECI-2. ECI
has solved this problem with tweeters. In my opinion it is a fine piece of
amp, very musical and also good looking.

At this moment I'm serching for optimal speaker cabele and optimal
interconct cable for my system.

Please feel free to write down your recommendations.

(I'm thinking to try with LAT SS-1000 D or MIT Terminator 2 for speaker
cable. )

My listening room dimensions are 5.0 m x 3.5 m, hight is 2.80 m. Music that
I'm listening is various, about 50% is jazz in all of it's beautiful
variations, from avantguarde & free to bebop&swing, some rock and some
classical.

Can you also recommend a power supply cable for ECI-2?

Best regards,

Igor

Todd H.

"Igor" writes:

Please feel free to write down your recommendations.

Save your money. Get some 12ga cable and call it a day.

Invest the difference in a diversified portfolio of equities. Retire
earlier.

Best Regards,
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | Todd H