AJS

Default Sync/Timing Issue?

Set up. High range Pioneer deck running 4x good quality speakers. Low/Med
power amp running reasonable/good 12" double magnet woofer in sealed box of
the recommended volume. No known issues with set up, filters set Etc. Bass
is slow. Smooth and nice but out of sync. Sub fires R to L across the boot
in a Sedan. If there is another information I need to include pls ask. Any
help appreciated.

AJS

Tha Ghee

"AJS" wrote in message
Set up. High range Pioneer deck running 4x good quality speakers. Low/Med
power amp running reasonable/good 12" double magnet woofer in sealed box

of the recommended volume. No known issues with set up, filters set Etc.
Bass
is slow. Smooth and nice but out of sync. Sub fires R to L across the boot
in a Sedan. If there is another information I need to include pls ask. Any
help appreciated.

AJS

have you balanced the system, or checked the phase in all the spks yet??

Tha Ghee

"AJS" wrote in message

have you balanced the system, or checked the phase in all the spks yet??

Yes, Done both.

AJS

have you played with the placement of the spks.?? if not you could look
into investing into a time adjustment device.

AJS

"Tha Ghee" wrote in message
"AJS" wrote in message

have you played with the placement of the spks.??

As much as possible. I was thinking about building a new sub box facing
either forwards or towards the rear. Much less convenient as the car is a
daily driver and this will take up more space.

if not you could look
into investing into a time adjustment device.

This is what I was hoping to avoid but expecting to have to do.

AJS

Tha Ghee

"AJS" wrote in message

"Tha Ghee" wrote in message
"AJS" wrote in message

have you played with the placement of the spks.??

As much as possible. I was thinking about building a new sub box facing
either forwards or towards the rear. Much less convenient as the car is a
daily driver and this will take up more space.

if not you could look
into investing into a time adjustment device.

This is what I was hoping to avoid but expecting to have to do.

AJS

I would play with the position and gains and the take a pair of monitors and
see if they can clue you into a better placement. I would see if you can
use a friends sub and try out all the different placements.