Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default One sentence for Clyde & Co.

"Why change the system? It works fine for me."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 31 Dec, 10:47, George M. Middius wrote:
"Why change the system? It works fine for me."

or:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

"Why change the system? It works fine for me."

or:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it

That's a bit dishonest. You left out the crucial selfishness component.

Have you heard the expression "the shoe is on the other foot"?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 31 Dec, 11:45, George M. Middius wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

"Why change the system? It works fine for me."

or:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it

That's a bit dishonest. You left out the crucial selfishness component.

Have you heard the expression "the shoe is on the other foot"?

right, I reap enormous profits from civil unions,
and I just might lose them if we went to ssm.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde "The Obtuse" Slick said:

"Why change the system? It works fine for me."
or:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it

That's a bit dishonest. You left out the crucial selfishness component.

Have you heard the expression "the shoe is on the other foot"?

right, I reap enormous profits from civil unions,
and I just might lose them if we went to ssm.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. Well done!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 31 Dec, 12:20, George M. Middius wrote:
Clyde "The Obtuse" Slick said:

"Why change the system? It works fine for me."
or:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it

That's a bit dishonest. You left out the crucial selfishness component.

Have you heard the expression "the shoe is on the other foot"?

right, I reap enormous profits from civil unions,
and I just might lose them if we went to ssm.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. Well done!

I'll get back to you on that after I return from
making my bank deposit.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Dec 31, 11:20*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Clyde "The Obtuse" Slick said:

right, I reap enormous profits from civil unions,
and I just might lose them if we went to ssm.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. Well done!

I find myself wondering if Clyde is aware of what most people would
call clinging to "tradition" or to beliefs that have absolutely no
rational explanation.

I think Clyde is a closet Baptist.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Clyde "The Obtuse" Slick said:

right, I reap enormous profits from civil unions,
and I just might lose them if we went to ssm.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. Well done!

I find myself wondering if Clyde is aware of what most people would
call clinging to "tradition" or to beliefs that have absolutely no
rational explanation.

I think Clyde is a closet Baptist.

Apparently, Sacky believes he's a candidate for political office. He should
get together with Huckabee.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 31 Dec, 19:23, George M. Middius wrote:
Shhhh! said:

Clyde "The Obtuse" Slick said:

right, I reap enormous profits from civil unions,
and I just might lose them if we went to ssm.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. Well done!

I find myself wondering if Clyde is aware of what most people would
call clinging to "tradition" or to beliefs that have absolutely no
rational explanation.

I think Clyde is a closet Baptist.

Apparently, Sacky believes he's a candidate for political office. He should
get together with Huckabee.

It wouldn't work, can't have two bass players in the same band.

will you detect by way of the sentence, if Said differently stimulates the stance Wail Al Douri Car Audio 0 November 14th 07 07:08 AM
IF sentence in Logic Audio 5.5 (PC) DX Pro Audio 1 January 28th 06 06:57 PM
4 Clyde Ruud Broens Audio Opinions 2 March 12th 05 06:24 PM
small fun studio from the run-on sentence guy Jason Taylor Pro Audio 2 June 12th 04 02:55 PM
Tommy Chong Gets 9 Month Jail Sentence Ron Capik Pro Audio 180 September 26th 03 12:59 PM