Analogeezer

Default Need Help with Sony R7

Nothing major mind you....

I picked one up without a manual, as I understand the manual is not
that great but I'm not sure how long it is.

Anybody got a copy or can provide the more important pages? I'd be
willing to compensate or provide docs for gear you might need that I
have.

The main question I have at the moment is whether or not the display
LCD contrast is adjustable?

I've got it at about eye level and I have to stand up just a bit to be
able to read it well, at the right angle it's nice and easy to read
but I'm a tad too low.

I could move it down in the rack, but right now I've got it in the
place that makes the most sense with my aux send layout.

Thanks for any docs, advice, tips anyone can provide...

Analogeezer