ajw

Default English recording console

I am looking for a good quality English recording console...Something
along the lines of a Langley BIG or a TAC etc etc..PLease let me know
what you have...
Thanks..ajw

EganMedia

I am looking for a good quality English recording console...Something
along the lines of a Langley BIG

Plenty of folks around here would point out that this is an oxymoronic
statement.

Why are you married to the idea of a English board? It's not as thought there
is any sound or pedigree that goes with a console of English origin. Tridents
don't sound like Neves which don't sound like Soundcrafts which don't sound
like SSLs which don't sound like Ameks etc.

There are plenty of MCIs and D&Rs and Neoteks far more worthy of consideration
than a BIG.

Joe Egan
EMP
Colchester, VT