Posted to rec.audio.pro
tmaki[_2_] tmaki[_2_] is offline

Default Battery Basics

Hey Jorge,

I'm working on the electrical sections and need a couple of things.

Can you email the text of the Battery Basics. I looked on the Website
but couldn't find it.

And we talked about adding the refrigerator, dishwasher, and Whirlpool
washer and dryer to the list of current ratings in chapter 8.

Thanks!

Toby
Posted to rec.audio.pro
tmaki[_2_] tmaki[_2_] is offline

tmaki wrote:
Hey Jorge,

I'm working on the electrical sections and need a couple of things.

Well, that was pretty dumb. Sorry about that; wrong email destination.

TM

Recording basics Eric Pro Audio 2 December 19th 05 11:59 PM
help with the basics Dan K Tech 6 December 6th 04 12:11 AM
Battery And Assault - iPod's Unreplaceable Battery Lasts Only 18 Months Howard Shubs Marketplace 56 January 16th 04 04:41 PM
Battery And Assault - iPod's Unreplaceable Battery LastsOnly 18 Months bg Marketplace 3 January 8th 04 11:03 PM
My rant about the state of portable audio LONG was: Battery And Assault - iPod's Unreplaceable Battery LastsOnly 18 Months james w Marketplace 3 January 6th 04 04:18 AM