mathedman

Default Reference Needed ---high impedence systems

What is a good reference for a novice to use to learn about
the high-impedence 70 V. sound systems ? Thanks for
any suggestions.
Arny Krueger

"mathedman" wrote in message

What is a good reference for a novice to use to learn about
the high-impedence 70 V. sound systems ? Thanks for
any suggestions.

http://www.atlassound.com/techLib/70voltRules.cfm

http://wolfstone.halloweenhost.com/T...tSpeakers.html

http://www.yorkville.com/default.asp?p1=6&p2=17&p_id=73

...or just search google

Pooh Bear

Arny Krueger wrote:

"mathedman" wrote in message

What is a good reference for a novice to use to learn about
the high-impedence 70 V. sound systems ? Thanks for
any suggestions.

http://www.atlassound.com/techLib/70voltRules.cfm

http://wolfstone.halloweenhost.com/T...tSpeakers.html

http://www.yorkville.com/default.asp?p1=6&p2=17&p_id=73

..or just search google

'mathedman' seems disinclined to use google when he can ask other ppl.

Graham

mathedman

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 05:00:21 +0000, Pooh Bear
wrote:

..or just search google

'mathedman' seems disinclined to use google when he can ask other ppl.

Graham

You don't kbnow what you're talking about. I tried numerous Google
variations looking for the SONY manual with no luck. In the latter
case, I didn't ask for a long list of references with no judgements---
which Google produces if I'm lucky -- I ask for recomendatioons for a
GOOD one for a complete novice. If Google will do that for
me, please tell me how!

Richard Crowley

wrote:

..or just search google

'mathedman' seems disinclined to use google when he can ask other ppl.

Graham

You don't kbnow what you're talking about. I tried numerous Google
variations looking for the SONY manual with no luck.

Manuals are usually available from the manufacturer and so
less typically found online.

In the latter case, I didn't ask for a long list of references with
no judgements--- which Google produces if I'm lucky -- I ask
for recomendatioons for a GOOD one for a complete novice.
If Google will do that for me, please tell me how!

Weren't you given a couple of suggestions for the standard
references (books) on the subject? OTOH, you could ask
specific questions here.

If you can find one, Vivian Capel's Public Address Handbook. It's a
British publication - for 100V, read 70V.

Owain