Robert Morein

Default a note to all of you

I would happily break bread with any of you.
The only exception is someone who really is not one of us at all, ie., Brian
L. McCarty.

But as for the rest of you -- Arny, Mikey, Howard, Eddie, as well as the
many people with whom I maintain obviously friendly relationships -- George,
Lionel, Dave, Art, John Atkinson, Paul Dormer, et al., my table is your
table.

I realize that my feeling may not be reciprocated. Such is the way of the
world. One can only work on one's self.

Regards,
Bob Morein

George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

I would happily break bread with any of you.
The only exception is someone who really is not one of us at all, ie., Brian
L. McCarty.

But as for the rest of you -- Arny, Mikey, Howard, Eddie, as well as the
many people with whom I maintain obviously friendly relationships -- George,
Lionel, Dave, Art, John Atkinson, Paul Dormer, et al., my table is your
table.

I realize that my feeling may not be reciprocated. Such is the way of the
world. One can only work on one's self.

If you really want to find a warm place in our hearts, I have a suggestion
for you. Go to HE2005 and make a video of the "debate". Even though the
debate will never happen because Krooger is too kowardly to show up, you
can at least bring back a consumer's-eye view of the show.

Robert Morein

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Robert Morein said:

[...]

George, you're not going?

Arny Krueger

Robert Morein wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in message

If you really want to find a warm place in our hearts, I have a
suggestion for you. Go to HE2005 and make a video of the "debate".

Didn't John Atkinson already promise to do that?

Even though the debate will never happen because Krooger is too
kowardly to show up, you can at least bring back a consumer's-eye
view of the show.

I admit it, I'm too cowardly to show up alone. Nousaine says he's
coming along.

George, you're not going?

George Middius of "DeadNate" fame is no doubt way too cowardly to face
me. Just like Jamie Benchimol and Marc Phillips. The part where I ask
to see his driver's license to prove that he is who he says he is,
will be the 100% stopper.

Lionel

Robert Morein said:

[...]

He hasn't find anybody to push his wheelchair. :-(

This proves that Arnold isn't so pervert... At his place I
would have required Middius presence.

:-D

Robert Morein

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
I would happily break bread with any of you.
The only exception is someone who really is not one of us at all, ie.,

Brian
L. McCarty.

But as for the rest of you -- Arny, Mikey, Howard, Eddie, as well as the
many people with whom I maintain obviously friendly relationships --

George,
Lionel, Dave, Art, John Atkinson, Paul Dormer, et al., my table is your
table.

I realize that my feeling may not be reciprocated. Such is the way of the
world. One can only work on one's self.

Regards,
Bob Morein

On second thought, I'm offering to have a cafeteria style food fight

George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

If you really want to find a warm place in our hearts, I have a suggestion
for you. Go to HE2005 and make a video of the "debate". Even though the
debate will never happen because Krooger is too kowardly to show up, you
can at least bring back a consumer's-eye view of the show.

George, you're not going?

Of course not. Never said I would. Besides, I get nauseated at just a
mention of Kroofulness. If I were in the same room with Mr. ****, the
disgust would be so overwhleming that I'd either puke or faint.

George M. Middius

The Krooborg celebrates his family and religion.

"DeadNate" fame

You just can't get that memory out of your head, can you. Normals don't
relive their joy at the deaths of loved ones. But nobody ever said you
were normal, Arnii. ;-)

Arny Krueger

George M. Middius wrote:

Normals
don't relive their joy at the deaths of loved ones. But nobody ever
said you were normal, Arnii. ;-)

How is this relevant to your repeated celebration of the death of my
loved one, Middius?

George M. Middius

The Krooborg snips 'n' trips.

But nobody ever said you were normal, Arnii. ;-)

How is this relevant to your repeated celebration of the death of my
loved one, Middius?

Nousiane is dead? When? How?

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
George M. Middius wrote:

Normals
don't relive their joy at the deaths of loved ones. But nobody ever
said you were normal, Arnii. ;-)

How is this relevant to your repeated celebration of the death of my
loved one, Middius?

He doesn't celebrate the death, he celebrates your verbal ("at least")
defilation.

Goofball_star_dot_etal

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 11:28:07 -0400, George M. Middius
wrote:

Robert Morein said:

If you really want to find a warm place in our hearts, I have a suggestion
for you. Go to HE2005 and make a video of the "debate". Even though the
debate will never happen because Krooger is too kowardly to show up, you
can at least bring back a consumer's-eye view of the show.

George, you're not going?

Of course not. Never said I would. Besides, I get nauseated at just a
mention of Kroofulness. If I were in the same room with Mr. ****, the
disgust would be so overwhleming that I'd either puke or faint.

I have some patches you stick behind an ear for use in emergencies
like this. I need to know when the video is on so I can get sticking
two hours before. At least they are supposed to last for days so I
can watch it many times without getting sea sick.

Lionel_Chapuis

George "Betty Boop" Middius wrote:

If I were in the same room with Mr. ****, the
disgust would be so overwhleming that I'd either puke or faint.

You would experience what have felt all the guys that you have paid for they **** you in the ass...

;-)

----------
Sent via SPRACI - http://www.spraci.com/ - Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals

Lionel_Chapuis

George "Betty Boop" Middius wrote:

If I were in the same room with Mr. ****, the
disgust would be

----------
Sent via SPRACI - http://www.spraci.com/ - Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals

Lionel_Chapuis

George "Betty Boop" Middius wrote:

If I were in the same room with Mr. ****, the
disgust would be

----------
Sent via SPRACI - http://www.spraci.com/ - Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals

severian

Lionel_Chapuis wrote in message
George "Betty Boop" Middius wrote:

Shouldn't that be Betty Poop?

If I were in the same room with Mr. ****, the
disgust would be so overwhleming that I'd either puke or faint.

You would experience what have felt all the guys that you have paid for

they **** you in the ass...

;-)

----------
Sent via SPRACI - http://www.spraci.com/ - Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals

Lionel

severian a écrit :
Lionel_Chapuis wrote in message

George "Betty Boop" Middius wrote:

Shouldn't that be Betty Poop?

No, Betty Boop...
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/dice-man/boop.jpg

If I were in the same room with Mr. ****, the
disgust would be so overwhleming that I'd either puke or faint.

You would experience what have felt all the guys that you have paid for

they **** you in the ass...

;-)

----------
Sent via SPRACI - http://www.spraci.com/ - Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals

George M. Middius

Goofy said:

George, you're not going?

Of course not. Never said I would. Besides, I get nauseated at just a
mention of Kroofulness. If I were in the same room with Mr. ****, the
disgust would be so overwhleming that I'd either puke or faint.

I have some patches you stick behind an ear for use in emergencies
like this. I need to know when the video is on so I can get sticking
two hours before. At least they are supposed to last for days so I
can watch it many times without getting sea sick.

Are you sure you're not dabbling in placeboes?

Goofball_star_dot_etal

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 17:01:28 -0400, George M. Middius
wrote:

Goofy said:

George, you're not going?

Of course not. Never said I would. Besides, I get nauseated at just a
mention of Kroofulness. If I were in the same room with Mr. ****, the
disgust would be so overwhleming that I'd either puke or faint.

I have some patches you stick behind an ear for use in emergencies
like this. I need to know when the video is on so I can get sticking
two hours before. At least they are supposed to last for days so I
can watch it many times without getting sea sick.

Are you sure you're not dabbling in placeboes?

No. Heck, they have never come out of the packet . I have never been
sick in boat or car but this video has got me worried, note.

EddieM

Robert Morein wrote

I would happily break bread with any of you.
The only exception is someone who really is not one of us at all, ie., Brian
L. McCarty.

But as for the rest of you -- Arny, Mikey, Howard, Eddie, as well as the

Perhaps this time you'll be strong enough to tell what terrible things
I've done your way which you believe justify lumping me next to
these Three Obnoxious Stooges.

many people with whom I maintain obviously friendly relationships -- George,
Lionel, Dave, Art, John Atkinson, Paul Dormer, et al., my table is your
table.

I realize that my feeling may not be reciprocated. Such is the way of the
world. One can only work on one's self.

Regards,
Bob Morein

Howard Ferstler

Arny Krueger wrote:

I admit it, I'm too cowardly to show up alone. Nousaine says he's
coming along.

Good choice for support. If there is a Q&A session after the
debate I hope that Tom has some real winners for Mr.
Atkinson.

Howard Ferstler
George M. Middius

Brother Horace the Eternally Bashful whimpered:

If there is a Q&A session after the debate I hope that Tom has some real winners for Mr. Atkinson.

Looks like you missed Arnii's latest bulletin. He's in mourning because
Nousiane kicked it. Didn't you know? Are you trying to rub salt in Arnii's
wounds?

Robert Morein

"EddieM" wrote in message
m...

Robert Morein wrote

I would happily break bread with any of you.
The only exception is someone who really is not one of us at all, ie.,

Brian
L. McCarty.

But as for the rest of you -- Arny, Mikey, Howard, Eddie, as well as the

Perhaps this time you'll be strong enough to tell what terrible things
I've done your way which you believe justify lumping me next to
these Three Obnoxious Stooges.

I'm ordering Lemon Meringue for desert. It's going in your face.

EddieM

Robert Morein wrote
EddieM wrote
Robert Morein wrote

I would happily break bread with any of you.
The only exception is someone who really is not one of us at all, ie.,
Brian L. McCarty.

But as for the rest of you -- Arny, Mikey, Howard, Eddie, as well as the

Perhaps this time you'll be strong enough to tell what terrible things
I've done your way which you believe justify lumping me next to
these Three Obnoxious Stooges.

I'm ordering Lemon Meringue for desert. It's going in your face.

I suppose you have disagreement with what I said when discussing
audio with those three repugnant individual and so, if that's the case,
make your instance with short comment explaining why.

Robert Morein

"EddieM" wrote in message
m...

Robert Morein wrote
EddieM wrote
Robert Morein wrote

I would happily break bread with any of you.
The only exception is someone who really is not one of us at all,

ie.,
Brian L. McCarty.

But as for the rest of you -- Arny, Mikey, Howard, Eddie, as well as

the

Perhaps this time you'll be strong enough to tell what terrible things
I've done your way which you believe justify lumping me next to
these Three Obnoxious Stooges.

I'm ordering Lemon Meringue for desert. It's going in your face.

I suppose you have disagreement with what I said when discussing
audio with those three repugnant individual and so, if that's the case,
make your instance with short comment explaining why.

Enjoy the meringue.

EddieM

Robert Morein wrote
EddieM wrote
Robert Morein wrote
EddieM wrote
Robert Morein wrote

I would happily break bread with any of you.
The only exception is someone who really is not one of us at all,
ie., Brian L. McCarty.

But as for the rest of you -- Arny, Mikey, Howard, Eddie, as well as

Perhaps this time you'll be strong enough to tell what terrible things
I've done your way which you believe justify lumping me next to
these Three Obnoxious Stooges.

I'm ordering Lemon Meringue for desert. It's going in your face.

I suppose you have disagreement with what I said when discussing
audio with those three repugnant individual and so, if that's the case,
make your instance with short comment explaining why.

Enjoy the meringue.

What is there to lose? Another risk for considerable adverse
exposure ? What is this cowardice from you again, could you
uncoil a backbone? How could I enjoy this Meringue desert
in my face if you won't tell what I did to you to earn the company
of those three repulsive nutballs.

Robert Morein

"EddieM" wrote in message

Robert Morein wrote
EddieM wrote
Robert Morein wrote
EddieM wrote
Robert Morein wrote

[...]

It's a matter of taste.

Margaret von B.

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

The part where I ask
to see his driver's license to prove that he is who he says he is,
will be the 100% stopper.

Your life seems very complicated. How do you know your cable guy isn't
actually the milkman in disguise? Maybe your neighbor isn't your neighbor
after all?

LOL!

MvB

George M. Middius

Margaret von B. said to the Krooborg:

Your life seems very complicated. How do you know your cable guy isn't
actually the milkman in disguise? Maybe your neighbor isn't your neighbor
after all?

LOL!

Arnii's enemies are everywhere. Some of them he hasn't even met yet. In
fact, some of them don't even know who he is. That's how many enemies he
has.

Margaret von B.

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Margaret von B. said to the Krooborg:

Your life seems very complicated. How do you know your cable guy isn't
actually the milkman in disguise? Maybe your neighbor isn't your neighbor
after all?

LOL!

Arnii's enemies are everywhere. Some of them he hasn't even met yet. In
fact, some of them don't even know who he is. That's how many enemies he
has.

Hi George!

Gonna be in NYC? How about a date? Maybe you could take me to Vong for some
asian-french-fusion?

;-)

Cheers,

Margaret

George M. Middius

Margaret von B. said:

Arnii's enemies are everywhere. Some of them he hasn't even met yet. In
fact, some of them don't even know who he is. That's how many enemies he
has.

Hi George!

Gonna be in NYC? How about a date? Maybe you could take me to Vong for some
asian-french-fusion?

Please stop that. Are you trying to make Arnii jealous? Earlier he was
drooling over some imaginary "you and me" connection.

Schizoid Man

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

Hi George!

Gonna be in NYC? How about a date? Maybe you could take me to Vong for
some asian-french-fusion?

;-)

Cheers,

Margaret

I've never really cared for it much. I would definitely recommend Tao over
Vong.

EddieM

Robert Morein wrote
EddieM wrote
Robert Morein wrote
EddieM wrote
Robert Morein wrote
EddieM wrote
Robert Morein wrote

[...]

Could you uncoil and answer a question ?

Margaret von B.

Margaret von B. said:

Arnii's enemies are everywhere. Some of them he hasn't even met yet. In
fact, some of them don't even know who he is. That's how many enemies
he
has.

Hi George!

Gonna be in NYC? How about a date? Maybe you could take me to Vong for
some
asian-french-fusion?

Please stop that. Are you trying to make Arnii jealous? Earlier he was
drooling over some imaginary "you and me" connection.

I think you're both cute. But you're more articulate. OTOH, Arny is quite
brutal - like Tarzan!

Cheers,

Margaret

Margaret von B.

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

Hi George!

Gonna be in NYC? How about a date? Maybe you could take me to Vong for
some asian-french-fusion?

;-)

Cheers,

Margaret

I've never really cared for it much. I would definitely recommend Tao over
Vong.

But then again, you lost your dot.

I doubt you've even been there. If so, what are the signature appetizer and
desert called?

Cheers,

Margaret

George M. Middius

Margaret von B. said:

Please stop that. Are you trying to make Arnii jealous? Earlier he was
drooling over some imaginary "you and me" connection.

I think you're both cute. But you're more articulate. OTOH, Arny is quite
brutal - like Tarzan!

Don't overlook Krooger's surfeit of feces. I'm sure it will have an effect
on your .... relationship.

Margaret von B.

Margaret von B. said:

Please stop that. Are you trying to make Arnii jealous? Earlier he was
drooling over some imaginary "you and me" connection.

I think you're both cute. But you're more articulate. OTOH, Arny is quite
brutal - like Tarzan!

Don't overlook Krooger's surfeit of feces. I'm sure it will have an effect
on your .... relationship.

I chose you for a reason, baby! Driver's license not required, driver is.
;-)

Cheers,

Margaret

George M. Middius

Margaret von B. said:

I think you're both cute. But you're more articulate. OTOH, Arny is quite
brutal - like Tarzan!

Don't overlook Krooger's surfeit of feces. I'm sure it will have an effect
on your .... relationship.

I chose you for a reason, baby! Driver's license not required, driver is.
;-)

You don't sound like a chick.

Margaret von B.

Margaret von B. said:

I think you're both cute. But you're more articulate. OTOH, Arny is
quite
brutal - like Tarzan!

Don't overlook Krooger's surfeit of feces. I'm sure it will have an
effect
on your .... relationship.

I chose you for a reason, baby! Driver's license not required, driver is.
;-)

You don't sound like a chick.

Oh George. Stop judging women by your mother, you silly man! You don't
sound like my father either.

You know damned well that neither one of us does"exist" to the hivies. I
think it would be fun to prove them wrong.

Cheers,

Margaret

Schizoid Man

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

I doubt you've even been there. If so, what are the signature appetizer
and desert called?

No idea. I've only been there for lunch (they used to have a prix fixe menu
if I remember correctly). Lipstick building, right?