Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default recording LPs

"Coconuts" wrote in message

This newsgroup is very interesting. There seems to be
about 6 participants.

Down from about 600 in the days before the Middiot and Boon.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 29, 3:33*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Coconuts" wrote in message

This newsgroup is very interesting. There seems to be
about 6 participants.

Down from about 600 in the days before the Middiot and Boon.

Have you told your wife and pastor about this mythical creature named
"the Middiot"? Why not?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Boon a écrit :

Have you told your wife and pastor about this mythical creature named
"the Middiot"? Why not?

Did you ever told your wife about EVERYTHING you have written on RAO ?
Why not ?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 29, 5:22*pm, Lionel wrote:
Boon a écrit :

Have you told your wife and pastor about this mythical creature named
"the Middiot"? Why not?

Did you ever told your wife about EVERYTHING you have written on RAO ?
Why not ?

There's a big difference between telling something EVERYTHING about a
certain activity and telling them one of the MAIN THINGS about a
certain activity.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 29, 8:51*pm, Boon wrote:
On Jan 29, 5:22*pm, Lionel wrote:

Boon a écrit :

Have you told your wife and pastor about this mythical creature named
"the Middiot"? Why not?

Did you ever told your wife about EVERYTHING you have written on RAO ?
Why not ?

There's a big difference between telling something EVERYTHING

I meant someone, not something. Don't want Lionel's translation module
to short circuit.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Boon a écrit :
On Jan 29, 8:51 pm, Boon wrote:
On Jan 29, 5:22 pm, Lionel wrote:

Boon a écrit :
Have you told your wife and pastor about this mythical creature named
"the Middiot"? Why not?
Did you ever told your wife about EVERYTHING you have written on RAO ?
Why not ?

There's a big difference between telling something EVERYTHING

I meant someone, not something. Don't want Lionel's translation module
to short circuit.

Ooops ! Too late. :-D
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Boon a écrit :

I meant someone, not something.

May I understand that you haven't swap your wife with a latex doll ?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 30, 6:28*am, Lionel wrote:
Boon a crit :

I meant someone, not something.

May I understand that you haven't swap your wife with a latex doll ?

You already asked that question. Maybe it's funnier in French. In
English, it's pretty weak.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Boon a écrit :

Did you ever told your wife about EVERYTHING you have written on RAO ?
Why not ?

There's a big difference between telling something EVERYTHING about a
certain activity

Did you exchange your wife against a latex doll ? :-D
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 30, 2:23*am, Lionel wrote:
Boon a écrit :

Did you ever told your wife about EVERYTHING you have written on RAO ?
Why not ?

There's a big difference between telling something EVERYTHING about a
certain activity

Did you exchange your wife against a latex doll ? :-D

No. Why would you ask such a dumb question?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Boon a écrit :
On Jan 30, 2:23 am, Lionel wrote:
Boon a écrit :

Did you ever told your wife about EVERYTHING you have written on RAO ?
Why not ?
There's a big difference between telling something EVERYTHING about a
certain activity

Did you exchange your wife against a latex doll ? :-D

No. Why would you ask such a dumb question?

Usually "something" cannot be use for a human being.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 29, 3:33 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Coconuts" wrote in message

This newsgroup is very interesting. There seems to be
about 6 participants.

Down from about 600 in the days before the Middiot and
Boon.

Have you told your wife and pastor about this mythical
creature named "the Middiot"?

Not worthy of any one's attention.

BTW, since you have to change the subject and can't admit the truth of what
you did to RAO Marc, we can easily see how the truth hurts.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 2, 8:25*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 29, 3:33 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Coconuts" wrote in message

This newsgroup is very interesting. There seems to be
about 6 participants.

Down from about 600 in the days before the Middiot and
Boon.

Have you told your wife and pastor about this mythical
creature named "the Middiot"?

Not worthy of any one's attention.

BTW, since you have to change the subject and can't admit the truth of what
you did to RAO Marc, we can easily see how the truth hurts.

Sent to Susie and Pastor Matt.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Coconuts" wrote in message

This newsgroup is very interesting. There seems to be
about 6 participants.

Down from about 600 in the days before the Middiot and Boon.

Invite the 600 back then, GOIA. Those 600 can surely drown out that
1%.

I mean for Christ's sake you drown everybody out with your posts. You
used to post well over 1000 times per month on Usenet, many if not
most of them right here.

You were a one-man wrecking crew. You sure wrecked RAO.