west

Default >Ping Tim W.

Hi Tim,
I think my server is now fixed, so can you send me the email now? I feel
confident that it should now work. Thanks bunches.
Cordially,
west

Tim Williams

"west" wrote in message
Hi Tim,
I think my server is now fixed, so can you send me the email now? I feel
confident that it should now work. Thanks bunches.

Still nothing? :-/

Tim

--
"I have misplaced my pants." - Homer Simpson | Electronics,

west

Glory be, it finally works. My server had some domains blocked from my
account. Their tech force couldn't figure it out. I had to!
Thanks to all who helped me.
west