Tom Maszerowski

Default What happened to Passion Audio Kits?

Does anyone know what happened to Passion Audio Kits from Rotac in Quebec?
They've taken down all the web pages and said they were no longer
manufacturing as of 1 April. Were they the actual manufactures or were they
importing? If the latter, does anyone know if the kits are available from
direct?

Sorry for all the questions at once, but this one caught me by surprise. I
was intending to pick one up this summer but it looks like I waited too
long.

Tom.
--
Tom Maszerowski

i-robot

Tom Maszerowski wrote in message ...
Does anyone know what happened to Passion Audio Kits from Rotac in Quebec?

I heard they became jaded.

mech_robot