Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Badlands420

On Nov 29, 5:06*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Boon said:

I remember Scott's reaction when I told him that I had only smoked pot
once in my life. *At first he didn't believe me. *Then he believed me
but thought I was, IIRC, "stuck up" or an "elitist" or something due to
not smoking pot more. *lol

At the same time, I once had an argument with him about pot. He had a
zero-tolerance approach to its legalization, even though he could
provide no evidence of its harmful effects.

That's odd. Legalization would turn weed into a profit center for government
instead of the money pit that interdiction is now. Doesn't Scottie realize
that every dollar of tax paid by others is one he doesn't have to worry
about?

He said it used to irritate his lungs, and that was enough to make it
BAD in his eyes. Remember, Scott always thinks about how the issues
affect HIS life.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Ask him about his "victimization" by adultery.

Somebody actually married that tool?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 5:10*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Nov 29, 8:57*am, Boon wrote:

On Nov 28, 4:49*pm, "badlands420" wrote:

No, he's the guy from the Carl's Jr. commercials. You know, "if it

wasn't for us, some guys would starve.'

Starvation is a fate much less miserable than watching you try to come up
with a decent insult.

You're missing the point again. This isn't for your benefit, it's for
ours.

*Which only serves to demonstrate what a lowly scumbag you are if this
crap benefits you.

Are you saying that being amused or entertained makes you a scumbag?
Do tell.

*BTW, the Chargers are kicking KC ass..again.

Sounds like a real Turd Bowl.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 5:25*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
Another obfuscation, I see.

My heavens, you smoke much better weed than I do.

No I don't.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 5:26*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
Some like top 40 (ACDC, Bad Company, Kansas),

If you can name me a top 40 AC/DC song, I'll give you a thousand dollars.

"Stiff Upper Lip" (#1, Billboard Mainstream Rock charts), "Satellite
Blues" (#7), "Safe in New York City" (#31).

"Back in Black" (#37, Billboard Top 100), "You Shook Me All Night
Long" (#35).

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 5:27*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
That's not irony either, genius.

Yeah, whatever. You're a joke.

Yeah, like whutever, dude. Pass the bong.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 5:29*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
So in other words, she never thinks about your cock at all. I don't

think that's something you should have shared with the group.

This is the third time you've mentioned my genitals. I think that makes you
officially my girlfriend.

No, it doesn't. It makes you officially a guy looking for girlfriends.
Not that there's anything wrong with that. Your Charger buddies might
disown you, though.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 5:30*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
That's not an appropriate response. It's hyperbole. No one here is

buying your bull****.

Yeah, I'm very distraught. Thanks for being my personal marionette,
****hole.

I'm not. More hyperbole. Do you not know what that word means either?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Boon" wrote in message
On Nov 29, 5:25 pm, "badlands420" wrote:
Another obfuscation, I see.

My heavens, you smoke much better weed than I do.

No I don't.

Nice try, Cheech. Go wrap another doobie.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Yeah, like whutever, dude. Pass the bong.

That's hilarious! Pass the bong! How brilliant and original!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

I'm not. More hyperbole. Do you not know what that word means either?

Of course I do. I hyperbole is what I stack when a regular bowl isn't
enough.

Pass the bong, dood!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Nov 29, 3:28*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Nov 29, 12:29*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
On Nov 29, 1:20*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
If you are using 420 in your moniker, you're a pothead.

Really? Please define what you think a "pothead" is.

Obfuscating again? Just be a man and admit you smoke pot. You're only
running away from yourself.

I remember Scott's reaction when I told him that I had only smoked pot
once in my life.

* Which is pretty silly.

As usual, you're not being clear.

Nothing is ever clear to you the first time.

True, when it comes to your writing.

*What is "pretty silly"? *My
remembering? *Your reaction? *That I've only smoked pot once?

Unanswered.

*In your day, you didn't even get a buzz the
first time.

I see. *

Above you said you didn't see. Which is it?
Do you see or are you still confused?

You don't understand normal writing. The "I see" refers to your "In
your day..."

So I should have kept at it until I got a buzz?

That's what most people try pot for.
You and Bill Clinton are the only people who ever
smoked pot not to get a buzz.

I did it to be sociable at a party at which a band I was in was playing.

* Still, you do suffer at times from reefer madness.

I do? *As evidenced by what, exactly?

See above.

What, specifically?

You then go off on some free association rants, hoping for a successful
troll:

Actually it's on point, but your fear of self-awareness forces you
into denial.

lol I'm quite self-aware, thank you. For example, I'd forgotten what a
waste of time you are.

* I wonder if your internet stalker experience was a hallucination. I
suppose not since you seem to have no problem associating with usenet
stalkers.
*You're probably just as quilty in that episode as Mary Jo.

ScottW- Hide quoted text -

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Nov 29, 5:48*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

On Nov 29, 5:25 pm, "badlands420" wrote:

Another obfuscation, I see.

My heavens, you smoke much better weed than I do.
No I don't.

Nice try, Cheech. Go wrap another doobie.

Nice IKYABWAI, genius.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 29, 5:51*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
Yeah, like whutever, dude. Pass the bong.

That's hilarious! Pass the bong! How brilliant and original!

It's not meant to be original. It's meant to be a parody of your
overall intelligence. Even so, it still went over your head. Amazing.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 29, 5:53*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
No, it doesn't. It makes you officially a guy looking for girlfriends.
Not that there's anything wrong with that. Your Charger buddies might

disown you, though.

*yawn*

Pot makes you sleepy?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Nov 29, 6:02*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Nov 29, 3:15*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

I remember Scott's reaction when I told him that I had only smoked pot
once in my life. *At first he didn't believe me. *Then he believed me
but thought I was, IIRC, "stuck up" or an "elitist" or something due to
not smoking pot more. *lol

That might help explain his stoner-circa-1974 taste in music.

It might? Is irony involved?

Either way, wouldn't a genre like "stoner music" vary geographically?

* Are you disagreeing with Stephen? It was a rather silly comment.

I was
in the northeast in the '70s and the stoners I met had diverse taste.

* So much for a geopraphic influence.

Some
like top 40 (ACDC, Bad Company, Kansas), some like mellow rock (the Dead,
Allman Bros., Ten Years After), and some were still into what peaked in the
'60s (Beatles and Indian). The clubbers liked BritPop. Where do you
pigeonhole Witlessmongrel?

* 70's was King Crimson, Genesis, Jeff Beck, Spirit, Camel, Caravan,
Queen to name but a few.
I never liked the kiddie-pop stuff like the Shins which Marc is so
enamored with.

Jesus Christ. You know nothing about the kind of music I like. I even
told you not to buy the Shins album because it wasn't your speed.

And you may be the first person in the world to call the Shins "kiddie
pop." That's because your musical tastes are so stunted.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Nov 29, 6:23*pm, Big Al wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 15:38:02 -0800, "badlands420"

wrote:

*Ask him about his "victimization" by adultery.

Somebody actually married that tool?

And Scott actually socializes with this collection of doucebags?

What's a doucebag?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Nov 29, 6:26*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Nov 29, 4:20*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Boon said:

At the same time, I once had an argument with him about pot. He had a
zero-tolerance approach to its legalization, even though he could
provide no evidence of its harmful effects.

That's odd. Legalization would turn weed into a profit center for government
instead of the money pit that interdiction is now. Doesn't Scottie realize
that every dollar of tax paid by others is one he doesn't have to worry
about?

He said it used to irritate his lungs, and that was enough to make it
BAD in his eyes. Remember, Scott always thinks about how the issues
affect HIS life.

Then Witless should want tobacco to be banned also. What's his plan for
replacing the lost tax revenue from tobacco products?

*Marc's just making **** up...again.

You mean like how you've lied about my family?

We had that conversation in your kitchen. I would have destroyed your
feeble argument, but I was a guest in your house.

You'd think if he was going to
bother to lie
he'd say something witty or worth lying about.
Apparently anything is worth lying about to him.
Hey, he aspires to by like you George. Aren't you the proud papa.

You know Scott, you've lied about my wife, my kids and me. And now
you're pretending to be so indignant here. You're such a scumbag.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Boon said:

[...]

*Only in your fantasies.

I would have destroyed your
feeble argument, but I was a guest in your house.

Just like you destroy arguments on usenet.
With pure fiction.

So now you're admitting you are a big pothead just like your dad,
"Badlands420"?

We had this discussion in front of Art (who was on my side) and your
wife (who was busy rolling her eyes at you). It just seems kind of
dumb for you to deny this now. I can only assume you're just being
contrary.

I remember being surprised at the time. With your big blond wavy
mullet, I had assumed you were a big pot smoker.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

I remember Scott's reaction when I told him that I had only smoked pot
once in my life. At first he didn't believe me. Then he believed me
but thought I was, IIRC, "stuck up" or an "elitist" or something due to
not smoking pot more. lol

That might help explain his stoner-circa-1974 taste in music.

It might? Is irony involved?

Irony's diffident cousin, understatement.

Either way, wouldn't a genre like "stoner music" vary geographically? I was
in the northeast in the '70s and the stoners I met had diverse taste. Some
like top 40 (ACDC, Bad Company, Kansas), some like mellow rock (the Dead,
Allman Bros., Ten Years After), and some were still into what peaked in the
'60s (Beatles and Indian). The clubbers liked BritPop. Where do you
pigeonhole Witlessmongrel?

Prog plus boogie, based on King Crimson and Status Quo mentions. See if
he knows Uriah Heep, Budgie, Hawkwind.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
Boon wrote:

On Nov 29, 5:26*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
Some like top 40 (ACDC, Bad Company, Kansas),

If you can name me a top 40 AC/DC song, I'll give you a thousand dollars.

"Stiff Upper Lip" (#1, Billboard Mainstream Rock charts), "Satellite
Blues" (#7), "Safe in New York City" (#31).

"Back in Black" (#37, Billboard Top 100), "You Shook Me All Night
Long" (#35).

"Moneytalks" (#23 Billboard Hot 100)

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

wrote:

*Ask him about his "victimization" by adultery.

Somebody actually married that tool?

And Scott actually socializes with this collection of doucebags?

What's a doucebag?

It's what you wrap up a douce in.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Some like top 40 (ACDC, Bad Company, Kansas),

If you can name me a top 40 AC/DC song, I'll give you a thousand dollars.

"Stiff Upper Lip" (#1, Billboard Mainstream Rock charts), "Satellite
Blues" (#7), "Safe in New York City" (#31).

"Back in Black" (#37, Billboard Top 100), "You Shook Me All Night
Long" (#35).

"Moneytalks" (#23 Billboard Hot 100)

Good luck collecting your dough from boopsie....

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

And Scott actually socializes with this collection of doucebags?

What's a doucebag?

It's what you wrap up a douce in.

Not a single scrotum joke. Well, maybe Shhh will have one.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 5:43*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Nov 29, 3:38*pm, "badlands420" wrote:

*Ask him about his "victimization" by adultery.

Somebody actually married that tool?

*Obviously she didn't take their vows seriously.

Is your wife taking your vows seriously when she rolls her eyes at you
every time you turn your back? Is that honoring and cherishing?

*I met her briefly and while she seemed to be a much nicer person than
him,
I'll bet she could and probably did piledrive him when he didn't take
out the trash.

Now you've stepped into Fantasyland.

*Then she left him with special needs kids he keeps whining the gov't
should
give him insurance for.

And now you're on to the blatant lies again.

By the way, has your wife ever trimmed that huge bush of hers? Jesus
Christ.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Nice IKYABWAI, genius.

Well, since I'm such a chronic masturbator, it's only fitting for me to
borrow Pee Wee Herman's material.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

It's not meant to be original. It's meant to be a parody of your
overall intelligence.

What makes you think I'm any less intelligent when I wear overalls?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Pot makes you sleepy?

Not like heroin does.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

Some like top 40 (ACDC, Bad Company, Kansas),

If you can name me a top 40 AC/DC song, I'll give you a thousand
dollars.

"Stiff Upper Lip" (#1, Billboard Mainstream Rock charts), "Satellite
Blues" (#7), "Safe in New York City" (#31).

"Back in Black" (#37, Billboard Top 100), "You Shook Me All Night
Long" (#35).

"Moneytalks" (#23 Billboard Hot 100)

Good luck collecting your dough from boopsie....

If he's good for the first $5,000, I'll be fine.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 9:29*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
Pot makes you sleepy?

Not like heroin does.

So you're going to welch on the $1000 you owe me?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 29, 5:35*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Nov 29, 3:25*pm, "badlands420" wrote:

Another obfuscation, I see.

My heavens, you smoke much better weed than I do.

Wanna bet? *He bragged about his taste for scotch here so
to be hospitable I picked up a bottle of Glenlivet.
I poured him a shot on the rocks and the poor slob busted into
a cold sweat before it touched his lips.
I had to get him some ice water before he went into a full
state of shock. Needless to say the drink went untouched.
Turns out he's diabete and likely can't drink.
Still, on usenet he can be whoever he wants to be.

* Ask him about his "victimization" by adultery.
* Now that's worth the popcorn.

Where's your favorite weed rom, dum-dum? LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

So you're going to welch on the $1000 you owe me?

No, come on over and get it. We'll drink some scotch.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

So you're going to welch on the $1000 you owe me?

No, come on over and get it. We'll drink some scotch.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

So you're going to welch on the $1000 you owe me?

No, come on over and get it. We'll drink some scotch.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

So you're going to welch on the $1000 you owe me?

No, come on over and get it. We'll drink some scotch.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

So you're going to welch on the $1000 you owe me?

No, come on over and get it. We'll drink some scotch.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 29, 5:43*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Nov 29, 3:38*pm, "badlands420" wrote:

*Ask him about his "victimization" by adultery.

Somebody actually married that tool?

*Obviously she didn't take their vows seriously.

*I met her briefly and while she seemed to be a much nicer person than
him,
I'll bet she could and probably did piledrive him when he didn't take
out the trash.

*Then she left him with special needs kids he keeps whining the gov't
should
give him insurance for.

Ah, weed, the great "equalizier".

So why is your woman harvesting crops, dum-dum?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

boopsie yanks the teat, but the milk of humor done run dry.

It's not meant to be original. It's meant to be a parody of your
overall intelligence.

What makes you think I'm any less intelligent when I wear overalls?

Nope. Nothing.