Sandman

Default Some people have had enough...

http://www.911citizenswatch.org/modu...ws&file=articl
e&sid=33&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Sandman

Let's try this again:

http://www.911citizenswatch.org/modu...ws&file=articl
e&sid=33&mode=thread

"Sandman" wrote in message

http://www.911citizenswatch.org/modu...ws&file=articl
e&sid=33&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

MINe 109

In article ,
"Sandman" wrote:

Let's try this again:

http://www.911citizenswatch.org/modu...ws&file=articl
e&sid=33&mode=thread

Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?A21F115C6

"Sandman" wrote in message

http://www.911citizenswatch.org/modu...ws&file=articl
e&sid=33&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

I'm not a big fan of the President, but this is a load.

Stephen
Lionel

Let's try this again:

"Sandman" wrote in message

http://www.911citizenswatch.org/modu...ws&file=articl

e&sid=33&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

What about Tiny URL ?

George M. Middius

MINe 109 said:

I'm not a big fan of the President, but this is a load.

Undoubtedly, as to intent. Maybe not as far as incompetence, since by
all accounts they should have known about the airplane plan.

An important point is given in the first paragraph:

"If this historic case is accepted by the court and she wins subpeona
power, a whole new world of secrets may suddenly heave into view."

Of course the Administration will never cough up documents they've
classified as secret, so if the case does get accepted, it's
guaranteed to go all the way to the Supreme Court.