Varghese Devassy

Default Help: advice in prices and selection of amplifiers

Hi,

I am planning to buy a pure two channel stero amplifier with floor
standing speakers. Till now, I have listened to the following speakers
and amplifiers combinations

1. Cambride Audio Integrated Amplifier A500 with Boston CR95 speakers
2. PSB Alpha T and PSB Image 4T speakers (not listened to them yet)
3. Paradigm speakers with Yamaha amplifiers
4. Mission M74 speakers, Denon DRA 395

I have previous experience with PSB speakers and Yamaha Amplifiers
(that too for home theater). Due to my previous experience with PSB I
have an inclination for PSB Alpha T or PSB Image 4T. I read some
reviews about these speakers and do not find anything wrong for the
price

I wanted to consider NAD amplifier as it is also market by the same
company as PSB and I am thinking it might go together well. I read
about NAD C 320 and C 340

I wanted to get some help in deciding between speakers, especially the
boston CR95 and PSB (image 4T Or Alpha T) and also between the
amplifiers NAD, Cambridge and Denon. I was not very happy with the
Mission M74 speakers

I live in Canada and was looking at the fair prices to be paid for
them. Any web site links will be helpful

Thank you

Varghese Devassy