Lionel Chapuis

Default Mr. Richman an advise please.

Bruce,

I had confrontation this evening with a guy concerning a very bad joke
he has done here one RAO.
This is not the problem...
During our hard discussion he systematicaly bring and bring again the
subject on pedophily, pederasty, pornography and more generally sexual
crimes.
I'm afraid that this man has been subject of sexual cruelty during his
childhood in this case I must apology, in other case I don't understand.

I know that this problem doesn't really concern audio but if you have
any interesting advise please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Lionel

tor b

I had confrontation this evening with a guy concerning a very bad joke
he has done here one RAO.
This is not the problem...
During our hard discussion he systematicaly bring and bring again the
subject on pedophily, pederasty, pornography and more generally sexual
crimes.
I'm afraid that this man has been subject of sexual cruelty during his
childhood in this case I must apology, in other case I don't understand.

I know that this problem doesn't really concern audio but if you have
any interesting advise please let me know.

Lionelle -

On you I feel bad. So much anger, frustration and disappointment you have.
No friends or loved ones. Sadness. Rejection. Also, you have many trouble
with our language yes. Do with your pedophily, pederasty and pornography.
Then sleep.

tor
Lionel Chapuis

tor b a écrit :

[...]Also, you have many trouble with our language yes.

That's why I practise so hardly !

Lionel

Arny Krueger

"Lionel Chapuis" lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote in message

I had confrontation this evening with a guy concerning a very bad joke
he has done here one RAO.
This is not the problem...
During our hard discussion he systematically bring and bring again the
subject on pedophilia, pederasty, pornography and more generally sexual
crimes.
I'm afraid that this man has been subject of sexual cruelty during his
childhood in this case I must apology, in other case I don't
understand.

I know that this problem doesn't really concern audio but if you have
any interesting advise please let me know.

Please don't expect Richman to criticize his team-mates. He's part of the
scam.

Marc Phillips *concerns* about sex crimes are about as real as the *man*
himself. He's a typical RAO sockpuppet. He works out of a difficult-to-trace
AOL account. He has no publicly-known home address or phone. He gives no
personal information that can be scrutinized. Try to trace his phone calls.
A person has been presented to the world as being him, but that is easy to
falsify if nobody does too much checking.

This pedophilia gambit on RAO is at least 6 years old. It's what radical
subjectivists do when they are chopped to ribbons in online debates too many
times. In their twisted value system childish crap like this is fair play
because the essence of radical subjectivism is belief that one is
essentially error-free. I think the first time this gambit was played with
me, the perp was a sockpuppet named Derrida, and this was over 6 years ago.

Lionel Chapuis

Arny Krueger a écrit :

[...]

Agree.

I think you're wrong/rigth Arnold.

I sincerely think that in the group Bruce Richman is the "toy of
circumstances", a "victim of the history" (litteraly translate from
french, sorry).

In his normal social life he wouldn't have choosen such stinky coward as
a friend !

Lionel

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger gives further evidence of his paranoia-based conspiracy theories:

"Lionel Chapuis" lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote in message

I had confrontation this evening with a guy concerning a very bad joke
he has done here one RAO.
This is not the problem...
During our hard discussion he systematically bring and bring again the
subject on pedophilia, pederasty, pornography and more generally sexual
crimes.
I'm afraid that this man has been subject of sexual cruelty during his
childhood in this case I must apology, in other case I don't
understand.

I know that this problem doesn't really concern audio but if you have
any interesting advise please let me know.

Please don't expect Richman to criticize his team-mates. He's part of the
scam.

Compulsive liar Krueger, as is his despicable custom, is lying through his
teeth and simply displaying his ignorance.

(1) There is no "team" except in the delusional, paranoid fantasies that
Krueger has created.

(2) Krueger has provided no evidence whatsoever to support his latest set of
lies about an alleged "scam":.

(3) Even the most intellectually challenged readers such as Krueger & McKelvy
can not find any RAO postings to indicate that I am part of any ongoing
pedophilia discussions concerning compulisve liar Krueger.

(4) Krueger has a documented history of libel and false accusations -
especially concerning assorted conspiracy theories
about his many enemies.

Marc Phillips *concerns* about sex crimes are about as real as the *man*
himself. He's a typical RAO sockpuppet. He works out of a difficult-to-trace
AOL account. He has no publicly-known home address or phone. He gives no
personal information that can be scrutinized. Try to trace his phone calls.
A person has been presented to the world as being him, but that is easy to
falsify if nobody does too much checking.

Prove it!

This pedophilia gambit on RAO is at least 6 years old. It's what radical
subjectivists do when they are chopped to ribbons in online debates too many
times. In their twisted value system childish crap like this is fair play
because the essence of radical subjectivism is belief that one is
essentially error-free. I think the first time this gambit was played with
me, the perp was a sockpuppet named Derrida, and this was over 6 years ago.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

(signed this way because of pending libel suit against Krueger, and probable
necessity to supply supportive documentary evidence).
Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Marc Phillips *concerns* about sex crimes are about as real as the *man*
himself.

That would be a true statement.

He's a typical RAO sockpuppet.

That would be a false statement.

He works out of a difficult-to-trace
AOL account.

Do you mean AOL, the largest ISP in the country?

Do you think everyone chooses AOL because it allows them protection to troll on
Usenet? No, I think that applies to friends of your like Richard Malesweski.
Oh, and it applies to you, too, because you've been monitored using your AOL
account on RAO.

He has no publicly-known home address or phone.

That would be a false statement, considering that a few people here have met me
in person, and some of those have even been to my house. The correct statement
would be that my home phone and address are not known to you.

He gives no
personal information that can be scrutinized.

That would be a false statement. I'm constantly talking about things in my
personal life. Just because you always manage to get them wrong when you
repeat them doesn't mean they're unknown. In fact, the third or fourth post I
made here I gave my whole name, occupation, and where I lived. That's
certainly more information than we know about the majority of RAO posters.

Try to trace his phone calls.

My phone calls? Who's tracing phone calls, other than law enforcement?

A person has been presented to the world as being him, but that is easy to
falsify if nobody does too much checking.

So start checking, Arny! Obviously you haven't, or you wouldn't be able to
make such ridiculous claims.

This pedophilia gambit on RAO is at least 6 years old. It's what radical
subjectivists do when they are chopped to ribbons in online debates too many
times. In their twisted value system childish crap like this is fair play
because the essence of radical subjectivism is belief that one is
essentially error-free. I think the first time this gambit was played with
me, the perp was a sockpuppet named Derrida, and this was over 6 years ago.

Gee, if different people have accused you at different times of doing the same
thing, maybe there's something to it! At least that's what the police would
think.

Boon

Marc Phillips

Lionel Chapuis said:

Marc Phillips a écrit :
[snip stupid garbage]
Boony-boy you are really an idiot but I will put parsley in my ears and
a tape on your mouth.

Remember :
Before (__.__)
After (__o__)

In other words, you can't refute what I say, so you'll be happy with
surrendering, running away, and thumbing your nose at me from down the street.

Sounds typically French to me.

Boon

Lionel Chapuis

Marc Phillips a écrit :

Any time someone dies because their body cannot tolerate the natural elements
around them, then it is death by natural causes. The weather is NATURAL.

I am agree with you Boon !
3,000 Americans died of natural cause in the WTC because their body
cannot tolerate the brutal modification of the natural elements :
temperature, suffocation, brutal slowdown...
It's really a pity, a shame, to be obliged to go up to there with you
but you are really to stupid.

Many apologies to the others

Lionel

Marc Phillips

Lionel Chapuis said:

Marc Phillips a écrit :

Any time someone dies because their body cannot tolerate the natural

elements
around them, then it is death by natural causes. The weather is NATURAL.

I am agree with you Boon !
3,000 Americans died of natural cause in the WTC because their body
cannot tolerate the brutal modification of the natural elements :
temperature, suffocation, brutal slowdown...
It's really a pity, a shame, to be obliged to go up to there with you
but you are really to stupid.

Many apologies to the others

Again you're foolishly mixing up premeditated murder by another human being
with death by hot weather.

Let me explain this to you one more time. Here, where I live, the temperature
has been much warmer than in France, yet no one has died from the heat (that
has been reported by the news, anyway). Why is this? Because we are
acclimated to the heat. We either build dwellings with this in mind, or
reschedule our activities accordingly. Every weekend of every summer, the
freeways are crowded with people going out to the Colorado River, which is in
the middle of one of the hottest deserts on earth, and almost no one dies from
the heat, which can exceed 120 degrees.

Palm Springs, again one of the hottest places on earth, is heavily populated by
people over 65. Rarely do any of them die from the heat.

Now, in France, which is unused to temperatures over 100 (in some cases people
were dying in temps well below 100), all those deaths occured because people
were not used to that kind of heat. They did not employ the kind of
architecture that repels the heat. People did not alter their activities to
combat the heat, such as going to public buildings, or checking on their
elderly neighbors and relatives.

Dying of stress from the heat because your body is not able to deal with it is
NATURAL SELECTION. It's no different than the periodic droughts in Africa.
Sure, it's sad that people have to die like that, but it's been happening for
millions of years. If the land cannot sustain life, that is nature adapting.
It's very simple stuff.

My joke did not make fun of the deaths, but rather the gaffe that Chirac made
by saying they'd solve the problem by October. In fact, it really wasn't a
joke, because I didn't editorialize that much. There was no difference between
what I said about Chirac and what millions of your countrymen have been saying
about Bush over the last year or more.

Frankly, Lionel, you have become so foolish that I'm running out of things to
say to you. We don't need any more lying, hypocritical, bone-numbingly stupid
pedophiles on RAO. Quit while you're behind.

Boon

Michael Mckelvy

"Lionel Chapuis" lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote in message
Bruce,

I had confrontation this evening with a guy concerning a very bad joke
he has done here one RAO.
This is not the problem...
During our hard discussion he systematicaly bring and bring again the
subject on pedophily, pederasty, pornography and more generally sexual
crimes.
I'm afraid that this man has been subject of sexual cruelty during his
childhood in this case I must apology, in other case I don't understand.

I know that this problem doesn't really concern audio but if you have
any interesting advise please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Lionel

Other than drawing on some personal expierience from his own childhood, or
books in the inmate library, it's hard to know what use Quakenbush could be
in such a matter.

Michael Mckelvy

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message
Compulsive liar Krueger once again displays his total inability to

comprehend
or evaluate normal human behavior:

Arny Krueger a écrit :

[...]

circumstances", a "victim of the history" (literally translate from
French, sorry).

Hey, you could be right. Much of what we see here is contrived by/for the
online environment.

In his normal social life he wouldn't have chosen such stinky coward
as a friend !

Nor would he choose to be the pompous ass he projects here.

This assessment, coming from RAO's resident compulsive liar and paranoid
sociopath, has the same total absence of validity as the rest of my

libelous, delusional and false statements.

When it comes to arrogance, almost total unwillingness to ever admit to

any
type of human error (especially on RAO), and a demonstrated lengthy

history of
falsely trying to present himself as an "eggspert" on audio matters,

nobody
even comes close to the snotty, pompous, and totally self-absorbed,

compulsive
liar Krueger.

All one has to do is look at his current dialogue with Scott Wheeler for

an
example of his latest attempts to con the RAO readers. This arrogant liar

and
blowhard is now pretending to be a legal expert - LOL! Of course, as

Scott has
correctly pointed out, there are attornies and judges to take care of

that.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

(signed this way because of pending libel suit against Krueger, and

probably
need to provide supportive documentary evidence).
Bruce J. Richman

It well documented you are an idiot and a liar.